ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Hurley

Without telling us show us another picture of how your old lady would look in that same bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
Without telling us show us another picture of how your old lady would look in that same bikini.
Let's get off old ladies. I just got off yours. Heyyy Ooooo!

Iknt8Jj.jpg

Thank God Liz proudly identifies as a good ol' girl with a great rack.
Some folks are still proud to be what God made them.
She has used her talents wisely and been rewarded.
I recently read an article about the backlash that she (along with Salma Hayek and Paulina Porizkova) is getting for posting bikini pics on social media. It made me sad and I immediately went out and looked at their pics to show my support!

I recently read an article about the backlash that she (along with Salma Hayek and Paulina Porizkova) is getting for posting bikini pics on social media. It made me sad and I immediately went out and looked at their pics to show my support!
Humanitarian, that's what you are! You should take the rest of the day off and buy yourself a few beers!

Always one of my favorites. Thought Hugh Grant was a complete lunatic for cheating on her with that hooker, when he had so much better at home! Haven't seen her in awhile and my goodness, she has aged well! Thanks for posting!
No matter how good it is at home, in time there’s always something to be said for that “strange”. The element of surprise always thrills, thus the fantasies never cease. It is what it is.

It's always interesting to see how women age and usually not very well. Elizabeth Hurley is certainly doing something right...54 years old ...wow

4E00C64300000578-5928123-Amazing_Elizabeth_Hurley_53_looked_like_a_woman_half_her_age_as_-m-32_1530955100625.jpg

Elizabeth-Hurley-1.jpg

2115.jpg

3501562f21901bec955fc2cdc7a3ccfa
That's a lot of crunches.

And plastic surgery.

Reactions: kkott
Hidden in the deeper recesses of my warped mind, I always carry a pair of sharpened scissors. A little snip here and a little snip there is usually all it takes to blossom my imagination to fruition.

I was once in McPherson. Unfortunately, it was a community in Kansas and not the gorgeous model!

That part of KS is a nightmare. I used to live in Overland Park, KS.

30mins out, on the way towards Topeka or Wichita and it is like some post-apocalyptic dystopian nightmare.

But it was where I achieved some of my greatest accomplishments.

I would be able to drive at 70+, read a paper/magazine, have a drink and eat a salad all the same time -- those cherry tomatoes are a bitch to eat driving at that speed while reading the same time. Knees to steer; right hand/arm to change gears, radio, and drink. Left hand to occasional correct the steering but to eat mainly.

Got pulled over by the cops once as they thought I was day-drinking & driving as the car was weaving about -- forking my cherry tomatoes

Feckin' ticket for speeding instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT