ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Jordan

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
every time I log on to yahoo to check my mail there's some story about him and Scottie Pippens ex-wife. wtf is wrong with that guy she's nasty, twice his age and has 4 grown kids. he's Michael Jordan's son for **** sakes can't the guy get laid. and no, I don't watch the real housewives or whatever she's on that made her somewhat famous. will admit to watching the sister wives over the years just as a curiosity how many fat women 1 man could handle.

every time I log on to yahoo to check my mail there's some story about him and Scottie Pippens ex-wife. wtf is wrong with that guy she's nasty, twice his age and has 4 grown kids. he's Michael Jordan's son for **** sakes can't the guy get laid. and no, I don't watch the real housewives or whatever she's on that made her somewhat famous. will admit to watching the sister wives over the years just as a curiosity how many fat women 1 man could handle.
I told my wife the same thing. WTF is wrong with that boy?. Not only that, it seems to be pretty damn Disrespectful to do that to Pippen!

Maybe he lost a bet?
I think Pippen wasn't pleased with how he was portrayed in the Last Dance by Jordan. Am I crazy for thinking maybe Marcus did that to gain his Dad's favor? Or that Dad convinced him to do it, to one up someone else; even a former teammate?

I think Pippen wasn't pleased with how he was portrayed in the Last Dance by Jordan. Am I crazy for thinking maybe Marcus did that to gain his Dad's favor? Or that Dad convinced him to do it, to one up someone else; even a former teammate?
No idea what any of that is about, have not followed Pippen or Jordan since they were winning titles in Chicago.

Reactions: kkott
mike said he didn't approve.

Oedipus Complex.

Maybe he is just in love.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT