ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Wisconsin

So...... do we have anybody sitting on the bench that can shoot?????

If not..... CMW.... spend a weekend down at the Hyper building and get some shooters to walk on!!!!!

Anything is better than what we have now!!!!!!!!

Hell..... other teams don't even have to watch our game films anymore... they've already seen how to shut us down.
We have some good shooters. They are just limited. Situational type shooters. When you need a big time play, somebody with the confidence to win a game, we are void. Closest we have to that is probably Rob P. I really think this team is seriously missing him.

About the officiating: This is why I think B1G teams are hindered in the Big dance. You have Ivey of Purdue that takes three-four steps driving to the basket, carrying the ball all the way, that the refs won't call.
Then you have a player like Davis for Wisky, that uses the swim move to ward off his defender to drive the lane.

In the Big Dance..... will non-B1G officials let them get away with that??? Maybe... Maybe not.

But if they don't... the players don't know how to adjust to it, because it's been allowed in the B1G all season and they get frustrated and get mad and give up.

If I were CMW..... there are two things that I would have the players work on over summer.

Three Point shooting (for those that are serious 3 point shooters) and Bunny Layups for the
post players. Not dunking it every time.... serious off the glass put backs and shots off the glass....
with people hanging all over their arms.

Reactions: BigMobe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT