ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs St Mary’s

Next year is certainly a big unknown right now because 6-7 players could leave or 3 players could leave.

In the world of possibilities I chose to see that X could come back and be a more consistently good player with another year in the system. Geronimo could be a better rebounder than both Race and TJD and has shown some potential to be a better scorer than Race. Bates and Galloway I expect to be upgrades in the starting line up over Kopp and Stewart. The 5 is a question mark but there is certainly a possibility we are a better overall offensive team with similar defense minus the great rim protection that TJD provides.
Gonna be guard oriented. But I think woodys offense (what he wants to do) is looking for guys that can create their own or for others off the bounce. Couldn’t really do that this year.

Reactions: Beorik
Gonna be guard oriented. But I think woodys offense (what he wants to do) is looking for guys that can create their own or for others off the bounce. Couldn’t really do that this year.
Completely agree. Bates has been inconsistent but has the potential to get his shot anytime he wants. Can’t wait to see his progression. Those type of players is what Woodson is after. Hopefully we got a couple more coming in Gunn and Hood-Schifino next year!

Reactions: larsIU
Agree. I like the guys we have coming in the next 2 years. Just need a few more.

Watching the games tonight, we not only need more shooters (duh) but we also need to get more athletic players. Guys that can play north south and finish. I'm tired if watching our guys get their lunch shoved down their throat every time they penetrate.
That Johnson kid ate us up.

I've said from the get go that Woody needs to recruit like Calipari or CoachK otherwise there's no reason for him to be here. We will see. Tonight was abysmal.

I've said from the get go that Woody needs to recruit like Calipari or CoachK otherwise there's no reason for him to be here. We will see. Tonight was abysmal.

You mean recruit like Calipari so go out first round in OT rather than regulation. You live in a fanboy fairy tale basketball world. This isn't NBA live and what you apparently said from the beginning is feeble minded BS. Sad that IU has fans that see basketball in cartoonish terms and that read some ranking service to know what to think.

UK and us both got our butts beat by three star no star teams and the same old fanboy chorus-we need moves like UK.

Your screen name should be dxmhoosier. Excuse me but I need to puke now after this exposure to your part of the IU fan base-NBALive fanboys that know the game developer put player rankings in the game and that's that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT