ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Maryland

You playing Hood Schifino or Lander.
There..
Lander wants major minutes..
Portal..
You dont think he's got that in the back of his mind?
Has a bunch of relatives and friends pushing that..

Announcing team … talking about TJD going right and left … I can’t say I’ve seen enough of that to say.
TJD has made several baseline moves left of the lane instead of a move into the lane favoring his left hand. That doesn’t mean he finishes with his right hand though, so guessing that is what they were talking about.

Reactions: TomEric4756
Disagree. He still has a ton of potential. He needs to be given time to develop as his first year was a complete waste. May even have set him back more than anything. I’d hate to see him go.
It definitely set him back, and probably created an unnecessary mental hurdle. That’s what happens when you have a half ass coach making desperate recruiting pitches/decisions.

The current staff is comprised of grown MEN that know what the hell they’re doing

Lander made some really good plays. The kid hasn’t gotten a lot of court time, so I hope people can give him a little leeway
He was fine other than the fouls. But I'll take that over letting the guy go by. And he handled their press without a hitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT