ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Maryland

TJD leaves little doubt that he is BTPOY at this point. Nobody else plays both ends of the court the way he does. Smart, quick as a cat and intense.

Woody has done wonders with him.

He’s the best two way player in the B10 and that should automatically land him on 1st team and in my opinion is the current clubhouse leader for B10 DPOY. Going to be tough though to beat out Johnny Davis and Keegan Murray for POY though.

• Wow
Reactions: Uncle Courtsense
He’s the best two way player in the B10 and that should automatically land him on 1st team and in my opinion is the current clubhouse leader for B10 DPOY. Going to be tough though to beat out Johnny Davis and Keegan Murray for POY though.
Both solid candidates as is Kofi but TJD is simply stunning to watch on both ends of the court.

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Courtsense
X with 8 assists b 4 first TO after a steal.

Nice to go back up in double figures after Terp mini-run … led by D.

We are 106th in the country. If you think we are good 3 point shooting team you need help. My goodness, it 3 pt shooting is not a weakness then why is our offense average.
I could handle being 106th if we could hit 40% of them as a team,

RACE THOMPSON!!

Amazing what a coaches confidence can do for a player. This is a big development for IU.

Reactions: aajohn2000
That foul call in Xavier was total horse shit. ball handler leaned in and drew the contact. So sick of that call. It’s total and complete bullshit.

Anybody get bitter when copp misses a wide open shot? If he was playing against IU I bet he.would make them.
Just shows the talent differential at a school like IU vs NU. You have to have good coaches for that to materialize though

The key to our outside shots is Catch and shoot percentage. It’s in the 70%. Notice most of our misses are off the dribble or really rushed. Catch and shoot only fellas.

Reactions: TomEric4756
Fisch: "Indiana seems to be getting a little careless with the ball."

Uh....yes.... Lander came in!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT