ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Maryland

Lander just cannot help himself. Fouls piling up and Hoosiers 17 point lead is now 12. Coach needs to our X back in and have a lineup of
Race
Trayce
X
Trey
Geronimo

Why does anyone ever think we should give the reins to this kid??? How many times have some wanted him in instead of XJ? Makes literally no sense

Reactions: Hoosierific
Why does anyone ever think we should give the reins to this kid??? How many times have some wanted him in instead of XJ? Makes literally no sense
One thing is for sure. Unless there is less than 2 minutes left and game is in hand or we are being blown out should Tamar and Lander be on the floor together.

Jordan Geronimo needs to beef up in the weight room. He seems to fall a lot or get knocked over.

I love his length though.

Not sure how Lander is going to fit into IU’s future. He’s just a boy amongst men. It sucks he gets thrown into the middle of a B1G game on the road, but he’s just not good with the ball. The strength part can be fixed, but……

Good feed by Lander. He just needs to relax. I will say this. He has a big frame. If he can put on 15-20 pounds, he will be a beast. Just needs to slow down and settle in.

Not sure how Lander is going to fit into IU’s future. He’s just a boy amongst men. It sucks he gets thrown into the middle of a B1G game on the road, but he’s just not good with the ball. The strength part can be fixed, but……
Yes, his frame says speed and quickness needs to be his advantage…
And quickness will be the key to defensive positioning …
Needs the weight room to be less injury prone.

Was that Matta on the bench??? I think this is the first time I've seen Matta in a game.

Not sure why I believe this but just feel that Bates is eventually going to be the real deal. Clearly it ain’t happening this year but hopefully down the road. Lander is never going to be competent at this level. Sad but hard to deny

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Not sure why I believe this but just feel that Bates is eventually going to be the real deal. Clearly it ain’t happening this year but hopefully down the road. Lander is never going to be competent at this level. Sad but hard to deny
Disagree with Lander. I tail on him as much as anyone, but I do think coach Woodson can make him fulfill his potential which is tremendous. He is a smooth player when he slows down and lets the game come to him.

Bates has to be the worst shooter on this team. Very good win by the Hoosiers proud of their effort, but Bates is such a disappointment from what I expected and heard.
Jesus, you only complain. Bates will be key for us. Woody is sticking with him like he did with X and races 3point shot.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT