ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Iowa B1G Tourney Semi

We lost because we gave up 48 2H points and our guards could not make wide open looks. Plain and simple.
Absolutely true. Stewart gave us nothing today, I don’t even remember him out there most of the second half. Kopp got hot for a few seconds, but absolutely stunk up the place in the first half. I don’t see Iowa going far in the tourney, their offense is too one dimensional and their defense sucks. Murray has one bad night or gets in foul trouble and they’re done.
Galloway had a tough day out there as well.

Reactions: Zeester
We need more 6 year players. Preferably not descendants of the Clanton gang (30 shots, 29 misses, one horse.)
The anti-luck play was TJD’s partially blocked shot that went in anyway.
Now Ike, whatever do you mean?

Great effort, TJD was awesome. X had a really good game overall. Thompson was totally spent and played great.

Then you get to Steward and Kopp... the difference.

Reactions: BigMobe
We shouldn't be upset. Yeah we choked like a dog as usual but we should've lost to UM and could've easily lost to UI. We'll be dancing.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Let's send this Bohannon off with a loss in his last B1G game.
The refs stole the game from IU. I can't believe how they called cheap fouls on the Hoosiers and then didn't call fouls on Iowa for serious contact. TJD should have had a free throw when he hit the shot to tie the game with less than 30 seconds left in the game. Had he made the free throw, IU would have had the lead and Iowa wouldn't have taken the clock down to a few seconds before shooting the three. IU dominated the game statistically against Iowa.

The refs stole the game from IU. I can't believe how they called cheap fouls on the Hoosiers and then didn't call fouls on Iowa for serious contact. TJD should have had a free throw when he hit the shot to tie the game with less than 30 seconds left in the game. Had he made the free throw, IU would have had the lead and Iowa wouldn't have taken the clock down to a few seconds before shooting the three. IU dominated the game statistically against Iowa.

Ehhh Race took out a few guys going after rebounds with no call. Officials called a poor game (shocker) but I don't think it was one-sided.

It’s a shame after the way we played in the 2nd half against Michigan, all game against Illinois, and 37 minutes today. Two critical turnovers by X coming down the stretch, and a 30 foot bank shot. Tough way to lose.

Great effort today, though.
Kopp and Stewart are wasted positons. Both are slow and couldn't deliver a pizza. Impossible to win playing 3 on 5.

Ahh, so every loss is a choke, every win is a choke by the other team, and you guarantee Woodson will be out after next year.

Hello, Darkness, my old friend…
When we're over 90% chance to win in the ESPN probability game after game yet we keep losing nearly all of them what do you call it?

Is there another team in the whole country that has pissed away as many games as IU has this season? I doubt it.

There are a lot of teams I would be downright pissed at for beating us like that. Iowa is not one of those teams. Their on court demeanor is very classy and our boys handles themselves with class today also. Keegan is just a stud. It's been a fun ride. Woody has instilled a championship level defense. Let's find some shooters and we'll see the top of the B1G in a couple years.

Really? Think Murray had a fairly good game. Galloway brings a lot more than Kopp or Steward.
He didn’t today. Murray was eating race up. As soon as kopp switched on him he didn’t score for six minutes. Grant hill pointed it out. So don’t take my word for it.

He didn’t today. Murray was eating race up. As soon as kopp switched on him he didn’t score for six minutes. Grant hill pointed it out. So don’t take my word for it.
This is correct. Race was on tired legs and Trey is still not 100% (groin) and on tired legs after being out for the stretch of games.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT