ADVERTISEMENT

Lifelong Republican Mayor of Mesa, Arizona Endorses Harris

He doesn’t recognize the Republican Party any longer.

Great speech too.
He met her at the airport, prior to addressing the huge rally in Glendale that your video shows.. He's exactly the kind of pro-McCain anti Trumper who will be critical in AZ. Mesa is not only a very Conservative area, but it's also includes a pretty high concentration of LDS...

I imagine he'll play some role at the DNC. I know Adam K is slated to speak from the podium...

He met her at the airport and spoke at the huge rally in Phoenix. He's exactly the kind of pro-McCain anti Trumper who will be critical in AZ. Mesa is not only a very Conservative area, but it's also includes a pretty high concentration of LDS...

I imagine he'll play some role at the DNC. I know Adam K is slated to speak from the podium...
One of my best friends who lives in Scottsdale and who I have known since I was 8 years old has finally had enough of the Republican Party.

He’s an anti-abortion Catholic, but he sees what is going on in the Republican Party and is just disgusted.

He met her at the airport, prior to addressing the huge rally in Glendale that your video shows.. He's exactly the kind of pro-McCain anti Trumper who will be critical in AZ. Mesa is not only a very Conservative area, but it's also includes a pretty high concentration of LDS...

Trump calling McCain a loser was the first time i started detesting this man

One of my best friends who lives in Scottsdale and who I have known since I was 8 years old has finally had enough of the Republican Party.
He’s an anti-abortion Catholic, but he sees what is going on in the Republican Party and is just disgusted.

Wow so persuasive!!!! One guy 🤣🤣🤣. He probably shares your limited education and is easily influenced.

Reactions: ulrey and jet812
Wow so persuasive!!!! One guy 🤣🤣🤣. He probably shares your limited education and is easily influenced.
Hahahaha…let’s put it this way, he flies a private jet wherever he travels for work. You’re lucky to get “upgraded” to economy plus.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hahahaha…let’s put it this way, he flies a private jet wherever he travels. You’re lucky to get “upgraded” to economy plus.
No one gives a f about your trips. I’m having dinner with my kids. You’re a prick who if he got hit by a bus in the morning no one would care. Go find your kids. No one gives a f about a private plane dirtbag

Hahahaha…let’s put it this way, he flies a private jet wherever he travels for work. You’re lucky to get “upgraded” to economy plus.
I know it sounds unbelievable to the great unwashed like you…but it’s still possible for you if you work hard enough. 😂

I k ow it sounds unbelievable to the great unwashed like you…but it’s still possible for you if you el hard enough. 😂
Did you have a stroke stupid? You’re responding gibberish to yourself. What are you an influencer? No one gives a shit about your garbage. We’re getting our kids through school making memories clown boy

No one gives a f about your trips. I’m having dinner with my kids. You’re a prick who if he got hit by a bus in the morning no one would care. Go find your kids. No one gives a f about a private plane dirtbag
No wonder your family is a disaster. You’re rage posting on a basketball board while you’re having dinner with your kids!

You really are a delight.

• Haha
No wonder your family is a disaster. You’re rage posting on a basketball board while you’re having dinner with your kids!

You really are a delight.
Sure one is playing Minecraft and the other watching cocomelon. Tacos. Party house. I’d have abandoned you too if I were your kids. You suck. Stupid and a prick. An old man douchebag.

Did you have a stroke stupid? You’re responding gibberish to yourself. What are you an influencer? No one gives a shit about your garbage. We’re getting our kids through school making memories clown boy
Sounds like it. Do they enjoy watching you post on your phone at Sizzler with your scanner blaring on the table.

You’re making memories for your kids alright! “Why didn’t daddy pay attention to us????”

Sounds like it. Do they enjoy watching you post on your phone at Sizzler with your scanner blaring on the table.

You’re making memories for your kids alright! “Why didn’t daddy pay attention to us????”
We’re at home.

Why did daddy abandon us?

Sure one is playing Minecraft and the other watching cocomelon. Tacos. Party house. I’d have abandoned you too if I were your kids. You suck. Stupid and a prick. An old man douchebag.
I think I’m a few years younger than you, but wow…with Minecraft and Cocomelon on TV, you’re making amazing memories.

Your poor kids.

• Haha
I think I’m a few years younger than you, but wow…with Minecraft and Cocomelon on TV, you’re making amazing memories.

Your poor kids.
I doubt it. You’re an old lonely douche bag who tries to compensate with vacations and shit. Sad. And you’re certainly a moron, that’s evident, but probably just smart enough to know what a waste you are. Douchey enough to make your car your handle so I could be wrong. You might just be a lonely moron.

We’re at home.

Why did daddy abandon us?
Is that what your kids say? I don’t have any, but that’s what I would be saying if you were my dad.

They’d rather play Minecraft than talk to you. That’s something for you to think about.

• Haha
Is that what your kids say? I don’t have any, but that’s what I would be saying if you were my dad.

They’d rather play Minecraft than talk to you. That’s something for you to think about.
My kids are with me all the time. We always make memories . But we know your kids abandoned you. And why wouldn’t they? Old douchebag

I doubt it. You’re an old lonely douche bag who tries to compensate with vacations and shit. Sad. And you’re certainly a moron, that’s evident, but probably just smart enough to know what a waste you are. Douchey enough to make your car your handle so I could be wrong. You might just be a lonely moron.

Hahahaha! Yes, vacations suck!!!!

My car is my handle? I think it’s my avatar, old man.

Hahahaha! Yes, vacations suck!!!!

My car is my handle? I think it’s my avatar, old man.
Your avatar lol. Did you feel like the massive douche bag that you are when you did that? So creepy. An old douche bag. Hoops if you drown how many months do you think it would take for anyone to notice?

My kids are with me all the time. We always make memories . But we know your kids abandoned you. And why wouldn’t they? Old douchebag
Yes, shitty memories.

I’ll say this one last time. I don’t have kids. But if I did they wouldn’t be plopped down in front of the tv.

• Haha
It’s great that you’ve visited my thread with stories of your sad life, but I’m heading out to dinner now.

I’m praying your kid gets a high score on Minecraft!

• Haha
Yes, shitty memories.

I’ll say this one last time. I don’t have kids. But if I did they wouldn’t be plopped down in front of the tv.
It’s great that you’ve visited my thread with stories of your sad life, but I’m heading out to dinner now.

I’m praying your kid gets a high score on Minecraft!
Nothing is sadder than your lonely life. The only redeeming part is you deserve it

• Haha
Reactions: DrHoops
Nothing is sadder than your lonely life. The only redeeming part is you deserve it
You wouldn’t know what a good life was if it blasted over your scanner!

Gnite Mac. Thanks for your bizarre insecurities mucking up another thread!

• Haha
You wouldn’t know what a good life was if it blasted over your scanner!

Gnite Mac. Thanks for your bizarre insecurities mucking up another thread!
Went and saw the new dinosaur exhibit. Back to school shopping. Now a night in. I’ve had so many dinners out all over it’s the last thing that appeals to me. To be an old douchebag like you doing it is just sad.

Hope you enjoyed your visit. Per usual.

Went and saw the new dinosaur exhibit. Back to school shopping. Now a night in. I’ve had so many dinners out all over it’s the last thing that appeals to me. To be an old douchebag like you doing it is just sad.

Hope you enjoyed your visit. Per usual.
I hear Cav has some good weed …

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT