ADVERTISEMENT

Lander has committed to Indiana!

Welcome Khristian! We're obviously glad and excited you are signing with us. We also hope you stay a few years, get an outstanding education and set some records while you're here.

Reactions: IU73
KL will be 6'3 180, lighting quick and plays at his best with the best. He can also jump out of the gym. I think the other team needs to be worried!
6-3, 180? On his tippy, tippy toes while wearing a dive belt.

jimmygoiu wrote:
You as usual are wrong. KL will be a Hoosier, but I am not sure if he will graduate early and come to IU. But KL is coming..
fpaugh:
This is just full on delusional. I’ll remind you of this when he commits elsewhere.

61 fpeaugh, Today at 6:10 PM

So there is your response to my post, just 3.5 hours ago, you knucklehead.

Reactions: BaxterIU
jimmygoiu wrote:
You as usual are wrong. KL will be a Hoosier, but I am not sure if he will graduate early and come to IU. But KL is coming..
fpaugh:
This is just full on delusional. I’ll remind you of this when he commits elsewhere.

61 fpeaugh, Today at 6:10 PM

So there is your response to my post, just 3.5 hours ago, you knucklehead.
Who cares?
You showed your ass...
He showed his ass...

Neither of you knew...

Basically you won a coin flip and are bragging ‘I called heads! You moron you called tails! I told you it would be heads!’

Who cares?
You showed your ass...
He showed his ass...

Neither of you knew...

Basically you won a coin flip and are bragging ‘I called heads! You moron you called tails! I told you it would be heads!’
except that I knew yesterday at 5:30, or I would not have wrote what I wrote. You need to quit your negative posting and Archie bashing, and find another team.

You weasel. You said today at 1254 that we’re “not getting Lander.” Just as I was inserting the quote I got an error message saying that the post no longer existed. It’s hilarious that you rushed to delete your post. Pathetic.

That is hilarious. I think part of that post is still up. The "Lander isn't coming" part is gone.

KL will be 6'3 180, lighting quick and plays at his best with the best. He can also jump out of the gym. I think the other team needs to be worried!

The main loss of Green is quickness. If Lander is a 2020 he will replace that straight away.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
A guy that called this commitment on another board says that Kaufman and Duncomb are close to committing. This lines up with what @jimmygoiu is saying here.

He also says that Goode will be getting an offer soon and could be a quick commit after, though he's not as confident about that as the two others.

Take it with a grain of salt but he called this commitment and a few others before they happened.

Lander is a stud!
Welcome to IU Mr. Lander.
You have chosen wisely!
The future looks bright!
Go IU!

This is a monster commitment for the program.... much more so than the value of Lander alone. It rejuvenates program momentum that was seriously lacking.

The KL commitment should have a huge positive impact on recruiting. Stud wings and bigs should love the idea of committing to a program with a 5star pass first point guard already on board.

A guy that called this commitment on another board says that Kaufman and Duncomb are close to committing. This lines up with what @jimmygoiu is saying here.

He also says that Goode will be getting an offer soon and could be a quick commit after, though he's not as confident about that as the two others.

Take it with a grain of salt but he called this commitment and a few others before they happened.

Who is Duncomb?

That is hilarious. I think part of that post is still up. The "Lander isn't coming" part is gone.
Just like this one is gone . . . Except, well . . . :D

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Do you guys notice how Fpeaugh isn’t commenting on this or saying anything good?

Well. That’s because he’s from GBI. Man they are so butthurt over there about us landing a 5 star.

Reactions: cybergates
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT