ADVERTISEMENT

Kristi Noem is "disgusting, lazy and evil"

Again, it’s not just that she did it, it’s that she is bragging about it. She certainly had the means to take it to a shelter , who then could have gotten a trainer. I’m not trying hard at all. She made it easy.

Bingo. Young dogs can be worked with and behavior corrected. Vanderburgh Humane Society does it with good success actually. The rash decision to just euthanize the dog by some here is just flat lazy and actually quite sad.

Some dogs have a high prey drive... many have been bred to do it. It doesn't mean you just put them down. Humane societies exist to properly place them.

Reactions: Ohio Guy and larsIU
Bingo. Young dogs can be worked with and behavior corrected. Vanderburgh Humane Society does it with good success actually. The rash decision to just euthanize the dog by some here is just flat lazy and actually quite sad.

Some dogs have a high prey drive... many have been bred to do it. It doesn't mean you just put them down. Humane societies exist to properly place them.
Four cars in my outlaws family have Who Saved Who paws. They’d have a caravan right now to go get that dog

TL;DR version, she personally shot and killed a 14 month old dog she was having trouble training as a birddog. That quote in the subject line is from Montana gubernatorial candidate Ryan Busse. I agree with Busse.

She also admits that she put down a goat in a similar fashion because it was unruly and chased her kids around.

She's trying to position this as her being willing to do hard things. As recently as 10-15 years ago, this would have made her a political pariah. I'm guessing this will oddly endear her to the MAGA crowd and Trump will name her his VP candidate soon and they'll brag about this on stage at his stupid rallies to thunderous applause.
Yep, obvious VP now, and she’ll be appointed “ Pelosi Training czar”!

I don’t think many shelters would accept a dog known to be so aggressive. Every dog is entitled to one bite. That dog had its bite. The Noems and everyone who accepts the dog could be liable for the behavior.
There are plenty of no kill shelters that will take dogs like that. My sister’s dog bit their friend ( friend was drunk and was trying to play around with their dog a little too aggressively). Their home owners insurance forces them to give up the dog and it took all of one day to find a good one.

As governor of a U.S. state, all she’d have to do is post something about having to give up the dog and there would have been people line if up to take the dog

Reactions: larsIU
There are plenty of no kill shelters that will take dogs like that. My sister’s dog bit their friend ( friend was drunk and was trying to play around with their dog a little too aggressively). Their home owners insurance forces them to give up the dog and it took all of one day to find a good one.

As governor of a U.S. state, all she’d have to do is post something about having to give up the dog and there would have been people line if up to take the dog
Maybe she wanted to treat it like an unwanted fetus.

Her dog, her choice.

There are no kill shelters. My guess is she also didn’t spend any time with a trainer.
Our piece of shit president doesn’t get his German Shepeherd enough exercise and it goes around ornery, biting secret service agents all day.

If you want to judge dog owners start there. But you won’t because you are a C.L.O.W.N.

Spare us you bullshit just this once Puhlease. …

Again, it’s not just that she did it, it’s that she is bragging about it. She certainly had the means to take it to a shelter , who then could have gotten a trainer. I’m not trying hard at all. She made it easy.
Doesn’t sound like bragging.
Her opponent tried to use it against her, and it TOTAL UN’DC fashion, she’s owning it and telling the truth.

I’d have had four doctors’ letters saying that was my support dog and my homeowners’ carrier would have had a fight like they’d never seen before

I don’t think no kill means no kill. Dogs with irreparable medical or behavior conditions will be put down.

What if the dog was rehomed and it severely bit someone to the extent stitches and scar repair would be necessary. She would feel terrible.

I don’t think no kill means no kill. Dogs with irreparable medical or behavior conditions will be put down.

What if the dog was rehomed and it severely bit someone to the extent stitches and scar repair would be necessary. She would feel terrible.
That’s not true. My sister had a dog that bit someone and lived out his days at a no kill shelter.

To your point about how she feels, maybe she should feel like never owning a dog again. Its a huge responsibility to own a dog and she failed and/or shrugged off that responsibility

Reactions: larsIU
That’s not true. My sister had a dog that bit someone and lived out his days at a no kill shelter.

To your point about how she feels, maybe she should feel like never owning a dog again. Its a huge responsibility to own a dog and she failed and/or shrugged off that responsibility
I could never shoot or kill a dog or any animal no matter what, but you think that dog’s life in a shelter was a good one? As cruel as it may sound, the dog would have probably been better off dead, considering its death would be humane & painless…

I could never shoot or kill a dog or any animal no matter what, but you think that dog’s life in a shelter was a good one? As cruel as it may sound, the dog would have probably been better off dead, considering its death would be humane & painless…
This exactly. Drag out the suffering in a 3x3 cage… that’s the PETA human thing to do.
Idiots.

Yeah, they might warehouse the dogs for their natural life.

your second paragraph is as gross and unfair post as you have ever posted.

397168058_17959236422667822_1832424172565333005_n.jpg

Much ado about nothing…there is no reason for her to bring up the incident unless she was asked about it.
In addition to the fact that she is a public figure, and the story would likely come out anyway, if you were writing a memoir, why would not write about important events that likely impacted your life? I can’t imagine having to do what she did, yet I might have as I explained. The dog turned on her and she has little kids. All you democrats who posted about this all seem to think she enjoyed this killing and it would attract MAGA Republicans to her. Some of you even use the word “bragged.” I can see democrats disagreeing with Noem on a number of issues, but your posts in this thread are truly pathetic.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
In addition to the fact that she is a public figure, and the story would likely come out anyway, if you were writing a memoir, why would not write about important events that likely impacted your life? I can’t imagine having to do what she did, yet I might have as I explained. The dog turned on her and she has little kids. All you democrats who posted about this all seem to think she enjoyed this killing and it would attract MAGA Republicans to her. Some of you even use the word “bragged.” I can see democrats disagreeing with Noem on a number of issues, but your posts in this thread are truly pathetic.
Damn….now I’m a Democrat.

Listen, I don’t care one bit that she shot a dog. My point is you don’t shoot the damn thing and then talk about it unless you were asked about the situation.

Who cares? Other than her and some guy from Ohio

Spartans is no Dem coh

Bragging? Lol. You are hopeless. She is in public life. She had no choice but to write about it.
Lol. Speaking of hopeless. How long ago did this happen? Obviously awhile ago if it’s included in a published book. No one would have had a clue had she not written about it. You are not only hopeless, you are seriously losing any coherent thoughts. All that pretzel twisting to excuse Trump has turned your brain to mush. Shame.

Reactions: outside shooter
Our piece of shit president doesn’t get his German Shepeherd enough exercise and it goes around ornery, biting secret service agents all day.

If you want to judge dog owners start there. But you won’t because you are a C.L.O.W.N.

Spare us you bullshit just this once Puhlease. …
Oh bullshit. It’s someone’s job to take the dog out and run around multiple times a day. Liar

Last edited:
Yours is the most pathetic of all. But man, you are getting really good at making excuses for the inexcusable. I guess it’s good to know it’s not just your boy Trump you do it for. Your remark that it would have leaked is beyond ridiculous. Let’s add puppy killers to things you support?

Apologies

she didn’t shoot a dog, she shot her dog. A dog that turned on her after she tried various ways to socialize it. That kind of material is appropriate for a memoir. At least it shouldn't draw all the BS Democrat criticism.
Oh it was HER dog….yes that still means she shot a dog. She tried various ways to socialize it? Lol.

Navigating through this thread is like standing in a room full of qu**rs with whistles while Quiche Lorraine is playing in the background. Cue the Quiche

Oh bullshit. It’s someone’s job to take the dog out and run around multiple times a day. Liar
Well if that’s the case they’re doing a shit job training it. He’s a shitty dog owner, as evidenced by his dogs behavior. And he doesn’t seem to give a crap since there have been double digit incidents of him biting secret service agents. Doesn’t give a crap for the dog. Doesn’t give a crap for the agents.

And shitty dog owners are almost always shitty people.

Which Biden is. A shit person.

Reactions: DANC
Yours is the most pathetic of all. But man, you are getting really good at making excuses for the inexcusable. I guess it’s good to know it’s not just your boy Trump you do it for. Your remark that it would have leaked is beyond ridiculous. Let’s add puppy killers to things you support?
If I had an ex wife, this post is what I’d imagine she would sound like. @mcmurtry66 M I right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT