ADVERTISEMENT

Kris Krisofferson - RIP

RIP to someone who lived an amazing life.

Rhodes scholar, army ranger, award winning actor, legendary songwriter, just an incredible run.
Also someone who doesn’t have time for mediocre country music “stars” pretending they’re tough via awful music.

Willie Nelson is the of last Highwaymen now. RIP

My Nephew Andy was part of the production crew in the making of the movie Songwriter back in the 1980s starring Kris Kristofferson and Willie Nelson.

Andy was a free spirited pot smoker who found working with Kris and Willie to be a dream come true.

In contrast the film director found the duo somewhat difficult as such things as their antics and problems remembering lines delayed production schedules and ran up the costs.

Dispite good reviews, box office income ran well below production costs.

Andy didn't mind, having a high paying job for an extended period along with spending time with Kris and Willie was one of the best productions of his short career.

Reactions: mrhighlife
Also someone who doesn’t have time for mediocre country music “stars” pretending they’re tough via awful music.

Oh no! Celebrities feuding? How scintillating.

Do you get 17 Magazine also?

I’ve always wanted to believe this story is true:

The Marine Commandant seemed to like the song.

"According to the Post, then-Commandant of the Marine Corps and future Supreme Allied Commander Gen. James L. Jones had told Keith outright that "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" was "the most amazing battle song I've ever heard in my life" and encouraged him to release the song as a single."

The Marine Commandant seemed to like the song.

"According to the Post, then-Commandant of the Marine Corps and future Supreme Allied Commander Gen. James L. Jones had told Keith outright that "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" was "the most amazing battle song I've ever heard in my life" and encouraged him to release the song as a single."

Conveniently...the guy instrumental in "bombing our enemies back to the Stone Age"...now supports the modern Democratic Party. 😄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT