ADVERTISEMENT

Korean Yummy food

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
If you guys are bored with food, try looking for Korean fried chicken. Its fried chicken on another level.

3283d062-2f40-470f-a63e-570a4231e0a3.jpg

Koreans Share Their Secret for Chicken With a Crunch

Omoni is our local korean place and they make killer wings. One of my favorite things on the menu. Super crunchy. I didn't realize that was the default for Korean chicken.

My youngest daughter spent 3 months in S. Korea visiting a friend in the U.S. Army. She said the chicken there was very good. She said there were a lot of KFCs there.
The kfcs are better too. But the Koreans have given fried chicken a whole new re-make.
Give it a try. The video with the school kids gives an idea of the different types of Korean fried chockens

Reactions: VanPastorMan
Are Koreans fat like a a majority of the Americans who eat KFC?

My daughter said all the people were beautiful. She really enjoyed her time over there. I was impressed because she spent part of her time in Seuol. It's a city of 12 million people. I've never been in a city that big.

I have been to a few larger besides Seoul: Shanghai (27mill), Beijing (20mil) Mumbai (21mil) Jakarta (11mil)

The last two are just official numbers. Actuals are probably double or triple that.
Mumbai just seems the worst.... Miles of humanity as you drive along the streets. The others don't seem as crowded relatively. Shanghai and Beijing are more organized.

Last edited:
Reactions: VanPastorMan

Interesting ingredients -- sprite and coke being used.

Great food to eat in the middle of winter -- plus with soju or beers to wash it down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT