ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Evans

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Does IU have a legitimate shot at KJ Evans? He’s an Eric Gordon type recruit.

I'd say IU does. 2 of his high school teammates will most likely be on the team still next year. Someone will have a nice NIL for him. Still I'd bet he is going to duke or Kentucky. We'll see.

KJ down to five. Woody is putting in the work though. It’s closer than many thought.

Woody will be hand picking any recruit he desires that he feels will fit the program. Take that to the bank.
Boo Hoo anyone that has tears in their mommy’s milk about a recruit they feel he missed out on, well that can simply continue to back seat drive a locomotive that they can’t remotely explain to themselves what makes it operate on steam, let alone understand what “fossil fuels” drive that train.
Its absolutely entertaining to follow and see who signs with IU. But it’s another story to hear anyone think they have a clue what’s best for this program and bitch when they don’t have their “guy” on board.
Coach Knight loved nothing more then telling fans to shut the F up when they thought they knew more then him.
I look forward to Woody doing the same.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Woody will be hand picking any recruit he desires that he feels will fit the program. Take that to the bank.
Boo Hoo anyone that has tears in their mommy’s milk about a recruit they feel he missed out on, well that can simply continue to back seat drive a locomotive that they can’t remotely explain to themselves what makes it operate on steam, let alone understand what “fossil fuels” drive that train.
Its absolutely entertaining to follow and see who signs with IU. But it’s another story to hear anyone think they have a clue what’s best for this program and bitch when they don’t have their “guy” on board.
Coach Knight loved nothing more then telling fans to shut the F up when they thought they knew more then him.
I look forward to Woody doing the same.
Woody has a lot of Bobby in him. A modern day version with the media. Controls the room and talks about what he has been preaching in head for years. Just the first time we have heard it. “Then again”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT