ADVERTISEMENT

Khristian Lander Update - Louisville

5 different internet posters last night all claiming to be from Evansville said Lander was telling friends his visit at IU wasn't great and he thinks he would fit in better at UL.

Wife beater and Hawaii's cousins were asking for the posters to be banned because they were giving information that they didn't like. Same little girl mentality on this site and others it seems!

Fpeaugh says something and it is auto taken as BS, understandable, but this time lots of others are saying the same thing ladies.

Wow, 5 internet posters? Whoa! Okay, we believe. Lol.

Reactions: MrBing
5 different internet posters last night all claiming to be from Evansville said Lander was telling friends his visit at IU wasn't great and he thinks he would fit in better at UL.

Wife beater and Hawaii's cousins were asking for the posters to be banned because they were giving information that they didn't like. Same little girl mentality on this site and others it seems!

Fpeaugh says something and it is auto taken as BS, understandable, but this time lots of others are saying the same thing ladies.
Well, if it was on the internet...

Well, if it was on the internet...

I could care less what is true and untrue at this point. The only chance we have of getting 5 stars going forward is winning this season. Those are my priorities.

I am just passing along what others from Evansville have said about the visit. I don't know why 5 different people would come onto an IU premium chat through a pay wall and say they heard negative stuff about his visit for no reason. It could happen, but I am guessing like my man Stephon Diggs say "I feel like there is some truth in every rumor"

I could care less what is true and untrue at this point. The only chance we have of getting 5 stars going forward is winning this season. Those are my priorities.

I am just passing along what others from Evansville have said about the visit. I don't know why 5 different people would come onto an IU premium chat through a pay wall and say they heard negative stuff about his visit for no reason. It could happen, but I am guessing like my man Stephon Diggs say "I feel like there is some truth in every rumor"
It's certainly possible that's how he feels. I'm not too worried at this point since his junior season hasn't even started yet. I would be surprised if he commits anywhere any time soon. A good season could increase IU's chances while a bad one would probably turn him completely off of IU.

What was the negativity being reported? Anything specific or just his feeling that he was in more impressed by UL?

BTW, since you're going around critiquing others' writing, it's "couldn't care less."

It's certainly possible that's how he feels. I'm not too worried at this point since his junior season hasn't even started yet. I would be surprised if he commits anywhere any time soon. A good season could increase IU's chances while a bad one would probably turn him completely off of IU.

What was the negativity being reported? Anything specific or just his feeling that he was in more impressed by UL?

BTW, since you're going around critiquing others' writing, it's "couldn't care less."

Good call on couldn't care less. I comment on posts when I try and reread it 5 times, and still can't figure it out.

They said the culture he liked at Lou better. Whatever that means. Not much detail just not the same impressed level as he had at Lou.

You are exactly right long way to go with him. He isn't committing anytime soon. We miss the tourney this season? 0% he comes here. Pointless conversation to talk about a 15/16 year who will not make a decision for over a year.

Reactions: minneman

couldn't

It was pretty obvious what it was in response to.
This is a basketball board.
Stupid political takes don't belong here.
Really, I see nothing political about it. Please explain why you are so offended.

I don’t believe you either.

I was told the visit didn’t go well. Nothing specific that went wrong, just that he wasn’t overly impressed like we was at Louisville.

We better start looking at other options.

**Feel free to throw the crimson blinders on and attack me from your Mother’s basement now if you’d like.

LOL

No, it’s not reality. Lol.

I don’t expect names but could you at least describe your sources?

Thanks!
The group of influential boosters and alumni for basketball is actually much smaller than people would think. I’ve known many of them for decades even though I’m not involved anymore. I still talk to many of them regularly. Some of talk daily in a text message group which is where I hear a lot of good info.

Reactions: beenther1s
Really, I see nothing political about it. Please explain why you are so offended.
It's a reference to the Dems/Green New Deal/AOC and I'm tired of snowflake Republicans on here that refuse to talk about politics in the proper places because they know that they have no evidence to support their beliefs and would lose any argument. Now please explain why you think that post is on topic in a basketball forum.

Last edited:
The group of influential boosters and alumni for basketball is actually much smaller than people would think. I’ve known many of them for decades even though I’m not involved anymore. I still talk to many of them regularly. Some of talk daily in a text message group which is where I hear a lot of good info.

Like the whole 100% sure Billy Donovan was in town to accept the IU coaching position...we get it.

200.gif

Like the whole 100% sure Billy Donovan was in town to accept the IU coaching position...we get it.

200.gif
You rang??

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

I was told the visit didn’t go well. Nothing specific that went wrong, just that he wasn’t overly impressed like we was at Louisville.

We better start looking at other options.

**Feel free to throw the crimson blinders on and attack me from your Mother’s basement now if you’d like.
Lol the visit went just fine. You will look really dumb when he verbals to IU soon.

Reactions: ufo33
It's a reference to the Dems/Green New Deal/AOC and I'm tired of snowflake Republicans on here that refuse to talk about politics in the proper places because they know that they have no evidence to support their beliefs and would lose any argument. Now please explain why you think that post is on topic in a basketball forum.
You are the one making a political statement. Lol

You are the one making a political statement. Lol
"Everthing is free.
Can't eat red meat.
Can't drive a car or fly in a plane.
Can't heat or cool your house."

Not basketball

Btw, just posted a thread in the water cooler you will probably find interesting

Last edited:
Yup I’m lying. Caught me!!! Good work cracking the case!

I don’t spend time making up things. Maybe in your life you have time for child like behavior. I don’t.
You seem to have plenty of time for emotional little childlike behavior.

Last edited:

One of the people saying this stuff claimed that Mack was texting Lander while he was on his official to us, which would have been a violation.

That should tell you how reliable that info is.

LOL. Proper places?

I have no idea what the post was about and didn't care. So you assume I was all worked up about a post that meant nothing.

Are you mad because nobody wants to talk to you?

Are you mad because there are posts in the basketball that have no meaning?

Are you mad because you are a Democrat?

Or is all of the above?

You clearly have no idea what’s going on in this recruitment.

There was a time when I questioned if you were Twindegrees, Ducati, etc. In the last few weeks, all your talk of "inner circle" and such has left no doubt.

I think if Indiana has the success I expect them to have this yr, it will make his decision even tougher. Kid is a stud. Archie is reeling in good talent lately in the bigs. He needs a stud pg like him and that will get the ball rolling even more for Indiana.

There was a time when I questioned if you were Twindegrees, Ducati, etc. In the last few weeks, all your talk of "inner circle" and such has left no doubt.

Nah...he's just faux pas

Didn't ole faux recently say that his sources had Lander going to prep school and likely never return to Indiana? Ranks right up there with Mike Hart to Notre Dame and Donovan shopping for houses in b-town.

The young man may well go to UL. If he does, he was not a good fit for IU anyway. What we do know already though is that Fraudpaw will learn the outcome at the same time everyone else does.

Nah...he's just faux pas

Didn't ole faux recently say that his sources had Lander going to prep school and likely never return to Indiana? Ranks right up there with Mike Hart to Notre Dame and Donovan shopping for houses in b-town.

Twin Degrees has bragged on the GBI forum that he has five usernames he uses over here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT