ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Smart

Middawg

Sophomore
Feb 24, 2020
Does he get a look to take over the Razorbacks?

If not, does the IU program carve out a role for him for a season?

Wonder what recruiting relationships he might have that could follow him.

Does he get a look to take over the Razorbacks?

If not, does the IU program carve out a role for him for a season?

Wonder what recruiting relationships he might have that could follow him.

An all time IU great. I was in the Superdome for the 87’ natty - incredible memory. Also, randomly, sat next to Keith at a Promise Keepers event. He’s a real gentleman.

Thanks for that shot Keith! And playing great that game, all year, and as a Hoosier. But still, the little jab step shake and then up, to win it all. Thx again.

Last edited:
An all time IU great. I was in the Superdome for the 87’ natty - incredible memory. Also, randomly, sat next to Keith at a Promise Keepers event. He’s a real gentleman.
Me, too. Nosebleed city in the Superdome. Awesome weekend!! Also recall his senior day vs Iowa in ‘88 when went for a career high 30+ points. 36, maybe? Always walked around campus with a smile on his face.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Speaking of the '87 Natty.... My specific recollection was after Keith hit the shot.... Cuze didn't call a time out and let the clock bleed down to almost nothing.

I remember Todd Meier and the rest of the guys jumping on the sideline.... looking around like... "I can't believe they didn't stop the clock!!!!!

Nothing like today, where they stop the clock and go to the monitor and put time back on the clock.

That's why I don't like the monitor.... let the play stand as it's called on the court.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT