ADVERTISEMENT

KB

Bippy

Junior
Jan 20, 2002
So it clearly looks like he'll never get on the floor again.
A couple of questions:
  1. Why didn't he transfer mid-season to get started elsewhere?
  2. What happened to create zero playing time?

He's either taking up space when our guys post up 15-18 ft from the basket or he's unwilling to post up 15-18 from the basket.

Wasted talent by CMW. I feel the same about Gunn.

So it clearly looks like he'll never get on the floor again.
A couple of questions:
  1. Why didn't he transfer mid-season to get started elsewhere?
  2. What happened to create zero playing time?
Woodson was playing too many guys. Remember all the complaints about the hockey sub patterns?

If we are only going to play 7-8 guys, then 2 guys among the Banks, Walker, Leal, Gunn, and Sparks group are going to be DNP-CD.

Banks isn't shooting well when he plays, (47/26/47) so he doesn't help fix our problems.

Nothing against him but Banks seems very awkward on the court. His shot is flat and is not very athletic. I havent seen anything that suggests he is a high major player.

yep, we only have a couple 15 pt wins this season, against some of the early cupcakes. We've been beaten by 15+ far more times than we've won.
IU is getting outscored this season by about 2 ppg ... against a bunch of cupcakes and a shitty B1G. Pathetic.

It’s reminiscent of Marty Simmons and Winston Morgan never getting off the bench the last 10-12 games of the ‘84-‘85 season. Both were expected to be big contributors that year, as was Mike Giomi, who had already been bounced at mid-season. This season is kinda like that one, although this team didn’t open the season anywhere near top 10 like that one did. Morgan would come back and play real well the next season.

yeah his situation is a strange one. He was obviously struggling...but has not seen the game court in over a month now. Even when we've had some foul trouble, he's not an option for CMW. I would imagine he's told the landlord he will not be renewing his lease after the semester is over.
I could see Kennesaw State and being big fish in pond or Georgia/Ga Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT