ADVERTISEMENT

Kaufman?

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
Seems to have been very quiet on that front for a good while now. It doesn't seem like any school has emerged, but it also doesn't feel like the weeks dragging on helps IU's cause either. Thoughts?

Why does Indiana have such a hard time getting players to sign?

Why does Indiana have such a hard time getting players to sign?

Let's see: what could be different about the last several months? Nope, nothing comes to mind for me either!

Last edited:
Doesn’t seem to bother Auburn!
Or Oregon, Gonzaga, Alabama, Wake Forest, Stanford, etc... IU doesn't seem to have any luck in getting the recruits to pull the trigger. I feel like most of the recent recruits have been dragging their feet. Don't they realize the fans are waiting impatiently?!?!

Or Oregon, Gonzaga, Alabama, Wake Forest, Stanford, etc... IU doesn't seem to have any luck in getting the recruits to pull the trigger. I feel like most of the recent recruits have been dragging their feet. Don't they realize the fans are waiting impatiently?!?!
Exactly we are losing sleep over here. Don't they care?

What about a verbal, ever heard of those?

I know ‘em by a different name.

Roger-Verbal-Kint.jpg

What about a verbal, ever heard of those?

I have.

If you would have said verbal, I would have pointed out we have Logan Duncomb on board, who many thought was going to Cincinnati or Xavier, you said we were having trouble signing kids, which we aren't having issues yet, because it's not November yet.

Reactions: gmhowes
I have.

If you would have said verbal, I would have pointed out we have Logan Duncomb on board, who many thought was going to Cincinnati or Xavier, you said we were having trouble signing kids, which we aren't having issues yet, because it's not November yet.
For us non attorneys signed and commit is close to the same. But I will be more articulate next time!

Well, no one posted absolutely anything about Kaufman. Give him credit for keeping his cards close to his vest... err, jersey!

Thanks, that's more than anyone has posted relating to Kaufman. Doesn't sound good for any of the local or home state schools. I'd say that leans towards UNC or UVA.

I don't know why, but I've always had an uneasy feeling about him ending up at UVA. That would suck!

I am just giving TMP a dose of his own medicine

That might work if you could just once manage something other than a vacuous one-liner or demonstrate that you understand anything substantive about the Game. As is looks like someone way way out of their league.

I have.

The bottom line is Kaufman is being mean and thoughtless to not verbal to IU already. We fans have hearts you know. I sure hope he does come to IU. The kids game will help us greatly.

Aminu Mohammed
And I would assume Kaufman, also.

My point is, we're not fishing for minnows. We're going after Moby Dick. And sometimes going after the big fish requires some patience. We appear to be in great shape with both. And they're making lifetime decisions, also. They haven't had the opportunity to truly go thru the vetting process (IMHO - compare IU to other places on-campus) so them taking their time should not be unexpected nor a worry.

We'll be ok. Just have a little faith.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT