ADVERTISEMENT

Kanon Catchings

I was told here he isn't good and can only dunk. So does Purdue need him or is he bad? But yes, Purdue needs he and colvin to step up if they want to stay top 15. I've said that already.
You’re going to be so disappointed this winter. I’m going to laugh my ass off. Why the hell are you here all the time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BoilerN
Listen i love woodson at coach i do but until i see woodson out coach painter iu fans can not say anythink about a big ten champonship purdue is still the favorite to win the big ten champonship
One of your Purdue brethren mentioned IU fans being dropped on their heads at a young age.
Reading your posts with zero punctuation, nonsensical ramblings and spelling errors every other word makes it clear you are in that group too.
Buy a helmet.

• Love
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
So Walter’s is landing or favored to land all these high profile recruits off his word? And Purdue didn’t put together a NIL package better than OSU for Marion Dye? Interesting.
Obviously didn't put up one better than Tennessee, yikes! Purdue going to land anyone else this period? 0 for their last 6.

• Haha
Reactions: Tammany Hall
Obviously didn't put up one better than Tennessee, yikes! Purdue going to land anyone else this period? 0 for their last 6.

I saw some Elkhart games last season on ihsaatv.org. I think Dye can be a good one. To be honest I am surprised Elkhart sports isn't a lot better than they have been since they have consolidated.

Reactions: BoilerN

Been a rough week in recruiting. Luckily Purdue is sitting pretty well at DB and DE. Long way to go until signing day as well. Walter’s has already rebuilt the team, at least in paper. Was hoping the 5 star DB would help bring some of these dudes in to play for Walter’s. Especially on D.

Been a rough week in recruiting. Luckily Purdue is sitting pretty well at DB and DE. Long way to go until signing day as well. Walter’s has already rebuilt the team, at least in paper. Was hoping the 5 star DB would help bring some of these dudes in to play for Walter’s. Especially on D.
Rebuilt the roster? You lost your two best players last year because you couldn't pay them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT