ADVERTISEMENT

Kanon Catchings

11 other posters here and I could have beat half that competition down in South America.
These guys realize that the USA
This whole board has said he meant so much, but I'm not allowed to say the alternate because idk? You have a lot of people to call out here.

But sure. 1 dunk Spaz. Heidi was a top 40 recruit prior to his foot injury. Dropped while hurt. So I guess he was really good before dropping because he couldn't play. Catching is projected 1st rounder because of his potential, not what he is. I'm sure you thought Ivey was bad coming in as well because he wasn't a projected 1st? Such a joke of a metric.
Heide was never a Top 40 recruit. That's complete fantasy.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
It’s kind of strange that PU to BYU Catchings has 31 pages of posts but our 5* Tucker has about 20 posts (not pages)….

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
These guys realize that the USA

Heide was never a Top 40 recruit. That's complete fantasy.
Pre injury, he was was rated as a top 40 recruit. I believe he got hurt his junior year and then hurt again his senior year and missed most of that. Makes sense he was rated high. Extremely athletic and can shoot the ball. Needed defensive work more than anything.

Sources for early rankings before injury.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
History is history, there is no doubt of that.

But you have history as well. I recall clearly your predictions that Purdue would NEVER make a Final Four and that Edey would not be drafted and never play in the NBA. At this time and it is a very short few days to the NBA Draft, Edey is listed in mock drafts on ESPN.com and CBSSports.com as a first-rounder and possible lottery pick. Your first two are clearly wrong at this point and I cannot recall a first-round/lottery pick who did not play in the NBA so the third is not looking good for you.

Your history of prediction leaves something to be desired; and please do not pretend that you didn't very publicly make those predictions. History is history.
Links?

No. He just had a couple in high school. A couple unrelated injuries doesn't make you injury prone.
He redshirted as a freshman...because he was injured. From your own website

2022-23
• Sat out last season as a redshirt after missing all summer, recovering from a foot injury.
• Will have four years of eligibility, starting in 2023-24.

He redshirted as a freshman...because he was injured. From your own website

2022-23
• Sat out last season as a redshirt after missing all summer, recovering from a foot injury.
• Will have four years of eligibility, starting in 2023-24.

Correct. He broke a metatarsal I believe. He warmed up with the team every game of his redshirt year. It was further recovery. He missed most of his senior year

You better hope he isn't after that Tom Pritchard dunk and all

Gonna need him badly.
I was told here he isn't good and can only dunk. So does Purdue need him or is he bad? But yes, Purdue needs he and colvin to step up if they want to stay top 15. I've said that already.

I was told here he isn't good and can only dunk. So does Purdue need him or is he bad? But yes, Purdue needs he and colvin to step up if they want to stay top 15. I've said that already.
Why doesn't the mod terminate this dork. He prolongs posts threefold or more just to refute all messages that he disagrees with or hurts his precious feelings. Come on, get it done and remove him. Thanks

Why doesn't the mod terminate this dork. He prolongs posts threefold or more just to refute all messages that he disagrees with or hurts his precious feelings. Come on, get it done and remove him. Thanks
I'm not the only one discussing and I've yet to break any rules. Lol lock this thread. Idc. I'm just participating in discussion on a thread about Purdue and a former Purdue commit. Whats weird is, I didn't post on this thread for 48 hours and it kept going. So I came back for fun. So am not the only problem.

Whats being reported so far out of Purdue camp, is that Painter has done it again! 4 freshman who can play ball, the most impressive, CJ Cox, can do it all, shoot drive knock down the 3 and is going to be a lock down defender. Burgess has come in and is a physical big man who can shoot the 3, is ready to play! Jacobson (7-3) might start, can shoot the 3 and is going to be a great shot blocker. Harris is trying out for the Mexican National Team, is a tall guard who is a lock down defender and can get to the rim! Benter has been sick, but the guy can fill it up! Purdue might have the best guards in the country with Smith, Loyer, Colvin, Harris and Cox, all can shoot and will be directed by the best PG in the BIG! Like Painter said, if those guys who rated players knew anything about basketball or player evaluations, they would be coaching somewhere. Sorry, but Purdue is loaded, and young!
Really blippy?...the best guards in the country?...that is an asinine thing to say,even for a purdont fan. I can never take anything you say seriously from this point forward(to be fair I already didnt).

I'm not the only one discussing and I've yet to break any rules. Lol lock this thread. Idc. I'm just participating in discussion on a thread about Purdue and a former Purdue commit. Whats weird is, I didn't post on this thread for 48 hours and it kept going. So I came back for fun. So am not the only problem.
You like talking about losing the second highest recruit in Painter's career? Okay lol

Reactions: BoilerN
Pretty sure you said he wouldn’t play in the NBA and that was your motto for a while
Jimbo posted repeatedly that Edey wouldn't get drafted or play in the NBA. Your recollection is correct and posters here know that. He is simply running from his own history of grossly wrong predictions

Jimbo posted repeatedly that Edey wouldn't get drafted or play in the NBA. Your recollection is correct and posters here know that. He is simply running from his own history of grossly wrong predictions
My recollection is that Jimbo made that comment after his junior year. Don't recall any such prediction during his final year. Why does it matter to you that an IU fan makes such comments, other than seeking validation from us. Discuss this among your PU buddies, as most or all here don't care what your predictions/beliefs/opinions are. Thanks

Edey took himself out of the Draft last year: it speaks for itself. From the best of my recollection regarding this year, I said I thought it was more likely Edey would go in the 2nd round than the 1st round. If you think Edey is going to succeed in the NBA, agree to disagree. I have provided evidence, you have not.

PU's FF history also spoke for itself, especially after losing to FDU and other double digit seeds. I honestly didn't think I'd see a PU FF, and I'm guessing many rational PU fans didn't think so, either.

Go create another user name: I have one.

You need a link? The sites are listed; does that mean that you are too lazy to type in the site names? What a ridiculous request that is.
So there are no links. No sources, no backups, no evidence

Just more made up shit from you

New user name, same old Arcb

My recollection is that Jimbo made that comment after his junior year. Don't recall any such prediction during his final year. Why does it matter to you that an IU fan makes such comments, other than seeking validation from us. Discuss this among your PU buddies, as most or all here don't care what your predictions/beliefs/opinions are. Thanks
He did make those comments during Edey's junior and senior year. He was vociferous iin repeating his predictions,
Links?

Anxious to see where ESPN and cbs reported on Jimbo’s posts.
ESPN and cbssports were posting mock drafts where Edey was listed. Jimbo is the one who claimed that he would nogt be drafted.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
He did make those comments during Edey's junior and senior year. He was vociferous iin repeating his predictions,

ESPN and cbssports were posting mock drafts where Edey was listed. Jimbo is the one who claimed that he would nogt be drafted.
Wrong. Why didn't Edey stay in the Draft last year?

How do you know what Jimbo said about Edey last year if you just joined in March.....
Apn here was arcb102000 until he was banned for bad behavior.

He was also laughed off his own board for criticizing a pu player to his mother who posted there and then trashing (personally) two IU players that the pu Mom knew and loved since early age ball. She shredded him.

You don't know that. Quit making shit up ..

A first round prospect vs an uncoordinated 1 dunk spaz ... either could have started.
stop it, that's the formula. The higher rated guy who left was just OK, but the other 5 lower rated guys will all be big contributors!

Reactions: T.M.P.
stop it, that's the formula. The higher rated guy who left was just OK, but the other 5 lower rated guys will all be big contributors!
An uncoordinated spaz who averaged 3pts a game but had one dunk against UConn is obviously better.

Purdue doesn't want highly rated Indiana kids, especially the second highest rated recruit in Painter's history, everybody knows that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT