ADVERTISEMENT

Kane Wommack to Alabama as well

Makes you realize why their coordinators are so good. Georgia too. Texas? OSU? Michigan? Are their coordinators salaries that high?
For 2023 as far as I can tell:

Kyle Flood, Texas (OC): $1,325,000
Pete Kwiatkowski, Texas (DC): $1,700,000
Brian Hartline, Ohio State (OC): $1,600,000
Jim Knowles, Ohio State (DC): $1,957,000
Sherrone Moore, Michigan (OC): $1,150,000
Jesse Minter, Michigan (DC): $1,150,000

Great hire for DeBoer. Kane will kill it there!
The jury is still out but I think he'll do well; whether "well" is good enough remains to be seen (as in averaging 2-3 losses a year, versus 1).

The biggest hurdle will be retaining a top 3 spot year in year out in Recruiting... Given that they just lost their top recruiter to Georgia that might be tough...

If I was to bet on anyone out there pulling this off however (following a legend) I'd go with DeBoer...

I mentioned that potential move a couple of days ago. It made too much sense that I figured Deboer would throw everything at him….. the wouldas, couldas, and shouldas will be abundant if they do well
Good call. I never thought he'd do it... Smart move on his part though and Very smart move on DeBoers part...

The jury is still out but I think he'll do well; whether "well" is good enough remains to be seen (as in averaging 2-3 losses a year, versus 1).

The biggest hurdle will be retaining a top 3 spot year in year out in Recruiting... Given that they just lost their top recruiter to Georgia that might be tough...

If I was to bet on anyone out there pulling this off however (following a legend) I'd go with DeBoer...
Well DeBoer won’t have to answer questions about imminent retirement … will need to win 10 next year to get that top 5 class, I think. May get better QB prospects with DeBoer and OC having a recent Heisman hopeful.

Well DeBoer won’t have to answer questions about imminent retirement … will need to win 10 next year to get that top 5 class, I think. May get better QB prospects with DeBoer and OC having a recent Heisman hopeful.
Reports are that Alabama players were impressed with DeBoer after meeting with him. I think defensive players will love Wommack. Who else DeBoer brings in will tell how his first year goes but remember his first year with Washington following a disaster of a season DeBoer won 11 games an improvement of 7 more wins.

Reports are that Alabama players were impressed with DeBoer after meeting with him. I think defensive players will love Wommack. Who else DeBoer brings in will tell how his first year goes but remember his first year with Washington following a disaster of a season DeBoer won 11 games an improvement of 7 more wins.
Who wants to bet me he won't hire Hiller to coach his line?

I think not getting T Rob and getting Womack is actually a blessing. Womack is really good against spread offenses. Plus he’s just a good dude

You know that assistant coaches are the people that make or break about 95% of head coaches. That is why they hire guys they are somewhat familiar with.
Well Womack isn’t off to the best start. He just lost the best defensive back in the nation to the portal. Caleb Downs.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT