ADVERTISEMENT

Kaletha sighting?

iujumbo

Freshman
Dec 6, 2004
Just wanted to ask the group whether anyone has heard an update on Logan Kaletha? Any idea whether he is expected back this season?

The younger guys have filled in admirably, but would be nice to be back to full strength as we get to postseason.

Any tidbits are appreciated.

Just wanted to ask the group whether anyone has heard an update on Logan Kaletha? Any idea whether he is expected back this season?

The younger guys have filled in admirably, but would be nice to be back to full strength as we get to postseason.

Any tidbits are appreciated.

I really don't know, but I believe someone posted awhile back that we shouldn't expect to see him again this season. Obviously, that information is second-hand, third-hand or whatever.

Reactions: mk23
I really don't know, but I believe someone posted awhile back that we shouldn't expect to see him again this season. Obviously, that information is second-hand, third-hand or whatever.
I was wondering about him myself, as well. It's a shame for him if he won't be back, being a senior. Not being drafted last year, this was his last chance to show the scouts what he has. And certainly in the limited time he played, he didn't do that. Has played too much for a medical redshirt, too, as of now. If 30% of games played is the cut off, we would need to play a total of 60 games. Sitting on 44, with 11 to go.....need 5 in the post season to qualify. A chance of that, certainly.

Last edited:
Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT