ADVERTISEMENT

Just watched Lagow and Ramsey on tape again

td75

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2003
There is over six minutes of tape on both, Lagow and Ramsey from last year.

Lagow demonstrated that he clearly can accurately throw the deep ball. There's a handful of times during the tape showing him connecting on deep balls with ease. His bread and butter seems to be the 15-20 yard pass over the middle on slants, he's money on those. He will get better this year and by the Bucket game, he should be in command of a pretty good offense.

Ramsey is a playmaker, it shows on tape. He is VERY mobile and quick. Ramsey excels in the short to medium length passing game. He looks like a winner to me. He DOES NOT have Sudfeld or Lagow like guns. I think he threw one deep ball in his clip I watched. He seems to have a better ball than Zander, I'm just not sure how much better.

Interesting, I'd say Lagow has bigger upside because of his arm and natural size. If Ramsey can build his arm strength, he could be excellent once Lagow graduates. Those films aren't high Def, they are almost grainy and hard to pick up on certain aspects. Lagow's tape shows plenty of touch, deep shot ability...all things this board has worried about. Watch those tapes and see if you agree with what I think I saw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News