ADVERTISEMENT

just got home

call they game fairly aint scared of them, gotass kicked brecause get put in such a hole,

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock

Gunn played well. I like Gunn and I still believe he has a lot to bring to IU in his next 2 years.

Things have changed over the years but if anyone remembers the 87 season, they constantly raved about how Ricky Calloway was "just a soph-o-more".

FAU has been absolutely loaded with juniors and seniors and it has played out well on the court for them. Purdue lucked out with Smith and Loyer- homerun recruiting there, but most often we expect older guys like Galloway to bring you something. If Gallo was the off guard to Tom Coverdale or Mike Lewis or Guyton, we'd think he was a pretty solid senior guard. That was the case with Lyndon Jones in 91 and Meeks in 92, and even Verdell Jones in 12.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Gunn played well. I like Gunn and I still believe he has a lot to bring to IU in his next 2 years.

Things have changed over the years but if anyone remembers the 87 season, they constantly raved about how Ricky Calloway was "just a soph-o-more".

FAU has been absolutely loaded with juniors and seniors and it has played out well on the court for them. Purdue lucked out with Smith and Loyer- homerun recruiting there, but most often we expect older guys like Galloway to bring you something. If Gallo was the off guard to Tom Coverdale or Mike Lewis or Guyton, we'd think he was a pretty solid senior guard. That was the case with Lyndon Jones in 91 and Meeks in 92, and even Verdell Jones in 12.
I would love to see CJ blossom. But my prediction is that he will be just another “stud recruit” who does not materialize to what we need.

I'm not a big Gunn believer but he has some talent and at this point I think Woody should just give him 25 min a game and see if he can play through his mistakes and develop some confidence.
Agree. Nothing to lose at this point. Screw up our NIT bid?

I actually like Mahomes and Reid so hope they somehow replace Kelce in the off-season or arrange a tabloid front page photo of Kelce with a couple hookers.

I'm not a big Gunn believer but he has some talent and at this point I think Woody should just give him 25 min a game and see if he can play through his mistakes and develop some confidence.
I've questioned Woody's program, and his abilities to teach fundamentals and consistency as much as anyone. But even I have to admit, at some level, he likely cares about those things and does want his team to play with them.

CJ must not be doing what the coaching staff is asking him to do, in practices. I suspect the poor body language we all see in the huddles and on the sidelines...he's also showing in practices.

If that's in any way true, no chance they should "reward" him with extended playing time.

If Woody is just "rolling the ball out", and hes not playing CJ just because of his in game misses and mistakes...then, sure, who cares at this point.

Have you noticed Banks’s expressions recently? Blank stare.
I would be too....what's the deal? Is he hurt? Or permanent dog house resident? Hasn't left the bench in nearly a month.

He'll be entering the portal in a month. I'd be stunned otherwise. Was hoping for him to make a jump this year. Saw a few signs last year. This has been a completely wasted season for him.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
I would be too....what's the deal? Is he hurt? Or permanent dog house resident? Hasn't left the bench in nearly a month.

He'll be entering the portal in a month. I'd be stunned otherwise. Was hoping for him to make a jump this year. Saw a few signs last year. This has been a completely wasted season for him.
Got to questions Ya's talent evaluation on this one. He has known Banks for a long time, was very high on him. For sure the reason Banks came to IU.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
call they game fairly aint scared of them, gotass kicked brecause get put in such a hole,
The game was called as expected, no surprises and the calls on IU were not all that bad. My only comment which I yelled one time was "Call that both ways"

I think I said elsewhere that this was as small an IU contingent that I have seen in the Hog Barn. Still far more than they bring to TAH but small.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT