ADVERTISEMENT

Applied Psychology 101

It absolutely is. You and I had many 'discussion's about this. You can deny it now, but you and I both know your positions on it.
I do know mine and it hasn’t changed. I supported most of the decisions made when they were based upon available science. I despised masks but they were the right choice at the time and good ones still may be in certain situations.

You and others have been consistent in following a narrative rather than science.

Politicizing health is Not my thing

Covid? You have got to be kidding.

You think those refrigerated trailers packed with bodies was faked?

My god man, it is one thing to follow your jersey name to the cliff, but jump off?
Sorry to have pointed out your bullshit strategy.
(Pssst...everyone else sees it, too.)
You should be ashamed of yourself.
The scariest and most revealing aspect of this thread is that you guys vote.

No wonder politicians spend enormous funds on soundbite political ads. They are looking at you.

"Only old people died of COVID"

In roughly the first year,
86,806 Americans under the age of 65 died of COVID

granted, many more 65 and over died:
373,428 Americans 65 and over died of COVID

So... indeed your risk of death was 4.3x higher being 65+

But are not tens of thousands of deaths by the non-elderly worth preventing, ALSO?

We banned LAWN JARTS when one or two got killed.

But are not tens of thousands of deaths by the non-elderly worth preventing, ALSO?

cult.

How many people under the age of 65 die of flu and pneumonia ever year, moran?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
How many people under the age of 65 die of flu and pneumonia ever year, moran?
he's in a cult. it's embarrassing at this point how much misleading, useless information was out there that the cult embraced to close down the country

covid for some people is the real deal. scary, scary shit. but the cult took it as one more thing to virtue signal. masks, blm yard signs, i'm vaccinated stickers.

he's in a cult. it's embarrassing at this point how much misleading, useless information was out there that the cult embraced to close down the country

covid for some people is the real deal. scary, scary shit. but the cult took it as one more thing to virtue signal. masks, blm yard signs, i'm vaccinated stickers.
And it just came from bats...... no way could the Chinese have engineered it and it escaped from the lab. That's crazy talk.

No. Please. Visit our labs. Let’s see. Give us. Mmm 60 days. Then come visit.

No. Can’t go in that room
No. We don’t have that anymore
Should we point out Fauci strongly denied any engineering of the virus while having a business interest in the lab? Or let some of the other Dreamers in on the fun?

The scariest and most revealing aspect of this thread is that you guys vote.

No wonder politicians spend enormous funds on soundbite political ads. They are looking at you.
I will only speak for myself, but quite the opposite is true. I have never and will never pay attention to political ads...whether they are paid network ads or regular programming from FOX or MSNBC

Reactions: NPT
No, no, no,.

My post isn’t about Covid any more than it is about scamming people out of money. My post is about mind manipulation, in one case by thiefs , in the second case by public officials.

Read my OP again.

For me, it’s a very interesting question why we accepted so much Covid BS, when a moment of calm reflection would tell us some if it is just BS. Just like that victim who lost her money.
Is the fact that over one million Americans died from this disease Covid BS? You're making this a political issue when it isn't. Or certainly shouldn't be.

Deaths plus serious and long-term illnesses.

And the intent was to stop or greatly reduce it not just say it is ok since old people are the ones dying. Never have understood that argument, but I don't politicize healthcare issues.

The government while very far from perfect, is still made up of people that were doing what they thought best. You could tell early on they did not have a good understanding of COVID. This was very much a drill where we were all learning on the fly.
We just about always over react to every situation. I remember there was a monster behind every tree after 9/11. Now I am not saying not to take it very serious but I remember all the news reports where things were spotted that were every day occurrences.

Were things done that in retrospect were unnecessary? Sure science taught us more everyday. But the decisions were made for the right reasons.
I agree for the most part but they were stating things as facts that were just guesses Besides that I don't think they had a common sense approach. Rather than sitting down and coming up with a reasonable plan they panicked (my opinion) and had different people telling us different things.

Reactions: DANC
Is the fact that over one million Americans died from this disease Covid BS? You're making this a political issue when it isn't. Or certainly shouldn't be.
No. I didn’t make it political. I made it about psychology and mind control. Mark, goat, courtsense, and bulk made it political.

[QUOTE="NPT, post: 3994013, member: 410]
I agree for the most part but they were stating things as facts that were just guesses Besides that I don't think they had a common sense approach. Rather than sitting down and coming up with a reasonable plan they panicked (my opinion) and had different people telling us different things.
[/QUOTE]
Fauci, Blix, and Pence presented a coherent, unified message. Once Trump decided to get involved (he couldn't stand seeing Cuomo getting all that face time) the entire narrative went to shit.

[QUOTE="NPT, post: 3994013, member: 410]
Fauci, Blix, and Pence presented a coherent, unified message. Once Trump decided to get involved (he couldn't stand seeing Cuomo getting all that face time) the entire narrative went to shit.
[/QUOTE]
Agree with npt. Fauci sucks. Cdc sucks. Nih sucks. But the Buck stopped with trump and he was dogshit

Reactions: Spartans9312
I'm calling BS. Any story with that many details is usually a fabrication or exaggeration. She got the desired result she was likely looking for. She is plastered all over the news. I didn't know who this dumbass was 2 days ago.

And the intent was to stop or greatly reduce it not just say it is ok since old people are the ones dying. Never have understood that argument, but I don't politicize healthcare issues.
I know so many people , several younger, with long term Covid. The impact is going to be studied for years.

I know so many people , several younger, with long term Covid. The impact is going to be studied for years.
Hopefully the strains have gotten to the point where we are at “flu level”. Or less and those who get flu shots annually just get both. So Trump was right all along it’s just the flu…slow down the testing please.

Hey, @mcmurtry66 what do you make of this?

Looks like Draino left out some crucial info so as to support his agenda.

This from the Red Cross Web site:

COVID-19 Vaccine and Blood Donor Eligibility Information
The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation. The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

• There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
  • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
  • If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.
  • If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS.

Please note: The Red Cross, as an organization, is not a healthcare provider and is not administering COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S. However, Red Cross volunteers who are medical professionals may work with local authorities to help give vaccinations if their state licenses permit them to do so. In addition, Red Cross teams are currently helping to vaccinate U.S. service members on bases around the world.

Last edited:

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation. The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

• There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
  • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
  • If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.

Please note: The Red Cross, as an organization, is not a healthcare provider and is not administering COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S. However, Red Cross volunteers who are medical professionals may work with local authorities to help give vaccinations if their state licenses permit them to do so. In addition, Red Cross teams are currently helping to vaccinate U.S. service members on bases around the world.
Please explain how the material you posted refutes or dispels anything that Draino posted. Is his screenshot fake? I am curious why it matters or how one’s answer is used or acted upon. Is it related to the bivalent Pfizer vaccine being no longer approved for use?

And? That still doesn't raise any red flags for you?

Pre-existing psychological problems like depression and anxiety are known risk factors for long term Covid. So back to the OP. Sound mind, sound body. The government blitz of words and deeds to make us worry about Covid made some people sick.

Pre-existing psychological problems like depression and anxiety are known risk factors for long term Covid. So back to the OP. Sound mind, sound body. The government blitz of words and deeds to make us worry about Covid made some people sick.
So cleanse the population?

Adolf would be proud

Please explain how the material you posted refutes or dispels anything that Draino posted. Is his screenshot fake? I am curious why it matters or how one’s answer is used or acted upon. Is it related to the bivalent Pfizer vaccine being no longer approved for use?
Lying by omission with the intent to stir up the under informed

Trump 101.

• Haha

Plain language summary​

Using VAERS to understand myocarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccination
Why was the study done?
Heart inflammation, known as myocarditis, has been previously associated with COVID-19 vaccination. After the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Janssen COVID-19 vaccines were given in the United States, millions of people reported side effects, including myocarditis, using a system called the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Therefore, the researchers sought to further investigate possible links between COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis using VAERS.
What did the researchers do? The researchers used VAERS to check the frequency of myocarditis reports after COVID-19 vaccination and compared this with past reports from other vaccines over the years. They also studied details such as the age and gender of those affected, and which dose of the vaccine they had received.
What did the researchers find? In 2021, there was a dramatic increase in the number of myocarditis reports linked to the COVID-19 vaccine, far higher than the reports from all other vaccines combined over the previous 30 years. This side effect was mostly reported in young individuals, especially males. Most of those who reported myocarditis needed emergency medical care or had to be hospitalized. Out of those affected, 92 individuals died. Myocarditis was more likely following a second dose of vaccine. Furthermore, individuals under the age of 30 were more prone to acquire myocarditis from COVID-19 vaccination compared to those aged 30 and above.
What do the findings mean? The researchers found a strong link between COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis, especially in kids and young adults. This can lead to hospital stays and, in some cases, death. We need to study more about how the COVID-19 vaccine might cause heart inflammation to find ways to prevent it and make sure the vaccine is safe for continued use in all age groups.

Why do we still care about this shit?
You got the Vax and are still alive, good for you.
You didn't get the Vax and are still alive, good for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT