ADVERTISEMENT

Applied Psychology 101

That they ask people who got a live attenuated vaccine to wait two weeks before giving blood? No, that doesn't raise any flags. It would raise flags if they didn't do that.
Seems you’ve already looked into it. Does it state somewhere that it only matters if within two weeks? Seems odd that they would emphasize “ever” instead of “within the past x amount of time.” Also seems odd that the manufacturer would be called out as relevant if the time of vaccination is the only factor.

Reactions: DANC
Seems you’ve already looked into it. Does it state somewhere that it only matters if within two weeks? Seems odd that they would emphasize “ever” instead of “within the past x amount of time.” Also seems odd that the manufacturer would be called out as relevant if the time of vaccination is the only factor.
If you bothered to look into what a "live attenuated vaccine" was, not to mention why it's different from the MRNA vaccines that get your buddies all up in a froth, you wouldn't waste time asking dumb questions like this.

Reactions: outside shooter
Read the thread, most of it is right here.

Try harder
Help me out, it’s a simple question that you, claiming to be well informed should be able to answer without hesitation. What was omitted? If you don’t answer I’ll assume it’s because you can’t. And that’s ok, you should own your mistake though. I am, as you recommend, trying harder to understand.

If you bothered to look into what a "live attenuated vaccine" was, not to mention why it's different from the MRNA vaccines that get your buddies all up in a froth, you wouldn't waste time asking dumb questions like this.
You’re 100% right, I have not bothered to look into. Nor have I made any claim that I have knowledge or info that contradicts what you or “your buddies” have posted. I am simply asking those of you who are claiming to possess the knowledge needed to refute the concerns from Draino’s post to share & explain. Maybe you’re not intentionally doing so, but you are, like Courtsense, avoiding the actual questions I posed. It seems “my buddies” aren’t the only ones “all up in a froth.”

You’re 100% right, I have not bothered to look into. Nor have I made any claim that I have knowledge or info that contradicts what you or “your buddies” have posted. I am simply asking those of you who are claiming to possess the knowledge needed to refute the concerns from Draino’s post to share & explain. Maybe you’re not intentionally doing so, but you are, like Courtsense, avoiding the actual questions I posed. It seems “my buddies” aren’t the only ones “all up in a froth.”
Because they are meaningless dumb questions that are rendered such by the information already posted.

Help me out, it’s a simple question that you, claiming to be well informed should be able to answer without hesitation. What was omitted? If you don’t answer I’ll assume it’s because you can’t. And that’s ok, you should own your mistake though. I am, as you recommend, trying harder to understand.
lol

That they ask people who got a live attenuated vaccine to wait two weeks before giving blood? No, that doesn't raise any flags. It would raise flags if they didn't do that.
No, asking them what brand of vaccine they got raises a huge red flag.

Why should it matter?

Because they are meaningless dumb questions that are rendered such by the information already posted.
They most certainly are not. Why would you refuse to answer a simple question?
He is just trolling
I am not. I do not know the answers to these questions, nor are they answered in your posts. The fact that you can’t either isn’t on me.

They most certainly are not. Why would you refuse to answer a simple question?

I am not. I do not know the answers to these questions, nor are they answered in your posts. The fact that you can’t either isn’t on me.
I'm done playing with people pretending to be stupid. Look up "live attenuated vaccine" and come back with questions.

You can't be so dumb as to think that's what that question was about. I refuse to insult you by taking this post seriously.

You can't be so dumb as to think that's what that question was about. I refuse to insult you by taking this post seriously.
I’m not dumb, but maybe I don't possess your elite intellect. Here is your chance to dunk on me by simply typing a sentence or two, you obviously know the answer, why wouldn’t you just go ahead & do so?

Why do you think it was asked? Does it make a difference which brand was used?

If so, why?

Answer those questions seriously and I'lll know you're not trolling.

CRAZY cause about 0.01% of us in the USA got live attenuated virus vaccines for COVID.

It is like claiming it is stupid to own a car, after cars with pink polka dots are banned somewhere.
Who marketed the live attenuated vaccine? I didn’t even know it hit the market. I knew there were studies showing decent results.

Were things done that in retrospect were unnecessary? Sure science taught us more everyday. But the decisions were made for the right reasons.

The fact your jersey tells us this was all some grand con or criminal manipulation (with nothing to gain for it) is simply mind boggling.

It is you that has been conned.

Somehow Covid and how presidents, governors, and government officials in general reacted to it became a political thing.

Political in terms of such things as individual rights versus government and employers telling you how to live your lives and deal with a perceived threat which was both new to most of us and exaggerated in the minds of many.

My experience in dealing with Covid included well meaning fellow citizens chastising me in a grocery store for not wearing a mask and fellow Coolerites for laughing at me for driving alone while wearing a mask.

It got to the point during Covid where nothing you did was right. Cannot imagine how a president, governor, or business executive managed to deal with Covid without offending a good many people.

The worst part in all this is, if faced with biological warfare the country will be completely divided.

Who marketed the live attenuated vaccine? I didn’t even know it hit the market. I knew there were studies showing decent results.
Astra Zeneca in Europe, I think. Never approved here. So the question was relevant to people who were in Europe, probably living there, during Covid, who later game to the US.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Lol. The post is not about Covid. It’s about authoritarian individuals in positions of power in government.
Yep...thank you for proving my point. People thinking COVID was about government control are morons. Each and every one of you.

Still making tired arguments about it.
Bringing it up when it doesn't apply, beyond the scope of your conspiratorial addled mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT