ADVERTISEMENT

Just crushed

Sep 4, 2018
Almost even worse wakin up this morning.

Sucks to have caught Tennessee on their upswing, Pruitt seems like a really good coach. Of course we play them at a time like this.

The 1-471 stat is completely just opening the wound right now. Indiana needed that win more than almost any team needed any win. For so many reasons.

Reactions: Shocker0

Sucks to have caught Tennessee on their upswing, Pruitt seems like a really good coach. Of course we play them at a time like this.

The 1-471 stat is completely just opening the wound right now. Indiana needed that win more than almost any team needed any win. For so many reasons.
Been an IU football fan for 50 years and at one time I would have been devastated but you become numb to it when it happens time after time after time.
When we missed the XP I told my wife we would lose by one point.
She looked at me like I was crazy. I guess I am,I keep coming back for more when I know what’s gonna happen.

Reactions: WannaBeSurfer

You know....one thing nobody talks about......what a fricking home field advantage the SEC teams have in these bowl games. Although it looked like a great IU crowd, TN looked to have 3x as many. And it's the same for every BT team that plays in a bowl game the fans are interested in. It's surprising the BT teams win as many as they do, as the SEC teams are usually more talented as well.

BTW....to anyone there.....what's your guess at to the # of IU fans there---looked like a lot on TV.

Edit: The home field advantage was why the line on the game shocked me..............

Last edited:
Reactions: Shocker0 and IUNY
Been an IU football fan for 50 years and at one time I would have been devastated but you become numb to it when it happens time after time after time.
When we missed the XP I told my wife we would lose by one point.
She looked at me like I was crazy. I guess I am,I keep coming back for more when I know what’s gonna happen.

Well, that was always in the back of my mind.......but I knew it was lost when they did the OS kick. I wasn't surprised at all that we still had chances to win it after their TD..........I just knew we wouldn't. Actually, the most likely outcome was LJ or the freshman bouncing a last second FG off the uprights........So, it could have been (barely) worse.

Reactions: CC Mac
Well, that was always in the back of my mind.......but I knew it was lost when they did the OS kick. I wasn't surprised at all that we still had chances to win it after their TD..........I just knew we wouldn't. Actually, the most likely outcome was LJ or the freshman bouncing a last second FG off the uprights........So, it could have been (barely) worse.
True,I also told her if we made the FG with 2 minutes left they would have come back and scored.
Seen this movie before and it ALWAYS ends the same way.

True,I also told her if we made the FG with 2 minutes left they would have come back and scored.
Seen this movie before and it ALWAYS ends the same way.

Absolutely.......that FG was meaningless, which just sucks more for LJ., because some, and maybe him, will blame him.

Reactions: CC Mac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT