ADVERTISEMENT

Johnell Davis

Ok, which makes sense why you would accept that risk. I put it at 50%, which is why I think it’s not as clear cut.
Even at a 50% chance you go. He’s not getting any younger and the chances of him moving up 5-10 spots from his projected draft slot just to make an extra $4-5 million over the course of the next 4 years doesn’t warrant him coming back. You have a first round grade you go….period.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Ok, which makes sense why you would accept that risk. I put it at 50%, which is why I think it’s not as clear cut.
No way it’s 50/50 chance. 15-20 and that’s just me being rational. He’s a first rounder if I’ve ever seen one. To much skill and upside.

Even at a 50% chance you go. He’s not getting any younger and the chances of him moving up 5-10 spots from his projected draft slot just to make an extra $4-5 million over the course of the next 4 years doesn’t warrant him coming back. You have a first round grade you go….period.
I understand your opinion, and I disagree. I think there is way more than $4-$5 million at stake with this decision. I think he could get as low as $5 million guaranteed if he goes this year and as much as $25 million if he shows out next year.

No way it’s 50/50 chance. 15-20 and that’s just me being rational. He’s a first rounder if I’ve ever seen one. To much skill and upside.
The talent is there, but he didn’t even start at Oregon due to being lazy. He’s not solid on his legs yet. He’s not a can’t miss.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I understand your opinion, and I disagree. I think there is way more than $4-$5 million at stake with this decision. I think he could get as low as $5 million guaranteed if he goes this year and as much as $25 million if he shows out next year.
Again, you can count on one hand the number of upperclassmen who have been drafted in the lottery over the last several NBA drafts. He isn't coming back to school, period.

The talent is there, but he didn’t even start at Oregon due to being lazy. He’s not solid on his legs yet. He’s not a can’t miss.
If you think that’s the only reason then you need to research. Altman said that after he did him zero justice. Some sour grapes on his part. He was also behind 2 upperclassmen. One was an all American. Bittle and Dante. One was injured for a bit.

If you think that’s the only reason then you need to research. Altman said that after he did him zero justice. Some sour grapes on his part. He was also behind 2 upperclassmen. One was an all American. Bittle and Dante. One was injured for a bit.
How do you know that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT