ADVERTISEMENT

John Fetterman

All those synapses start reconnecting post stroke and he starts talking with some common sense. You have to wonder if the stroke was actually a factory reset.
Sir, you have been diagnosed with stage 4 Democratolopathy. The only cure there is, is to have a stroke.
Ok, hold my Bud Light and watch this.
BAM, stumble drool.... WOOOOOO I feel great, do you have any Jack Daniels and razor wire??

Reactions: DANC
Sorry about prioritizing women's rights over trannies
This is the same John Fetterman you guys all shit on not long ago. Same dude. Same views.

I'm just welcoming you all to to the liberal club I guess. We don't all think with the same brain in this club. So you may not agree with everyone on everything, but that is A ok.

This is the same John Fetterman you guys all shit on not long ago. Same dude. Same views.

I'm just welcoming you all to to the liberal club I guess. We don't all think with the same brain in this club. So you may not agree with everyone on everything, but that is A ok.
No his views still suck but they seem to be genuine and his own and he’s apparently not afraid to deviate from the squad. Like I said he might end up the next Bernie sanders. Not anyone I’d vote for but certainly nothing wrong with it if you’re a true believer

Reactions: DANC and All4You

The only hope we have is that you post better after a stroke. There is hope for you. Remember to take a baby aspirin under the tongue once you feel the signs. We are all rooting for you ! Mostly.

hardly a liberal club if he is breaking party lines. I’ve always been an independent thinker club, which is why I hate both political parties. I’ll never be fully aligned with either.

And let’s be clear, I never knew much about Fetterman before his serious health issues, but the idea that a candidate with serious health issues (brain-related btw) is fit to represent millions of people doesn’t sit right with me.

I wasn’t going to root for a snake oil salesman like Dr Oz either.

hardly a liberal club if he is breaking party lines. I’ve always been an independent thinker club, which is why I hate both political parties. I’ll never be fully aligned with either.

And let’s be clear, I never knew much about Fetterman before his serious health issues, but the idea that a candidate with serious health issues (brain-related btw) is fit to represent millions of people doesn’t sit right with me.

I wasn’t going to root for a snake oil salesman like Dr Oz either.
Even after a mild strike, Fetterman is more sane than many of the most wellknown Republicans in Congress. Here you go, a Republican statesman setting a fine example of Republican leadership:

Reactions: mrhighlife
Even after a mild strike, Fetterman is more sane than many of the most wellknown Republicans in Congress. Here you go, a Republican statesman setting a fine example of Republican leadership:

Yep and I won't all of a sudden like that f-ckface if he says something in a couple weeks that I agree with.

I don't like that dude. Never have. 😎😂
I love it!

McMurtry told me not to respond to his posts, yet he indirectly responded to one of mine with a blatant whatabout to one of yours. (It's him, not you.)

tenor.gif

I love it!

McMurtry told me not to respond to his posts, yet he indirectly responded to one of mine with a blatant whatabout to one of yours. (It's him, not you.)

tenor.gif
No it’s just after floor you once again showed what a creepy weasel you are. You’re gross dude. Dumb as shit and a weasel. Pretty yucky combo

Reactions: jet812
No it’s just after floor you once again showed what a creepy weasel you are. You’re gross dude. Dumb as shit and a weasel. Pretty yucky combo
The other guy you are supporting made a bad joke about the Holocaust ovens.

You never said he should not have made that joke, Why didn't you?

No one likes a weasel
No one knows what you mean by weasel, but your refusal to object to a Holocaust oven joke provides your entire biography with footnotes. After that, you don't need to explain yourself ever again.

No one knows what you mean by weasel, but your refusal to object to a Holocaust oven joke provides your entire biography with footnotes. After that, you don't need to explain yourself ever again.
No one likes a weasel. I don’t approve of or condone any antisemitism unlike your progressives you align with. So save the hypocrisy. And none of that bears on the fact that you’re a weasel. It’s one thing to be dumb and hyper partisan. That’s much of the board. But to be a weasel too. Yikes. You’re without co

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
No one likes a weasel. I don’t approve of or condone any antisemitism unlike your progressives you align with. So save the hypocrisy. And none of that bears on the fact that you’re a weasel. It’s one thing to be dumb and hyper partisan. That’s much of the board. But to be a weasel too. Yikes. You’re without co
Brilliant insight:

"Weasel"
"Hypocrisy"
"Weasel"
"Partisan"
"Weasel"

Then you drifted off without finishing what I'm sure you thought was going to be a brilliant thought. At least you spelled "hypocrisy" correctly before falling asleep.

Brilliant insight:

"Weasel"
"Hypocrisy"
"Weasel"
"Partisan"
"Weasel"

Then you drifted off without finishing what I'm sure you thought was going to be a brilliant thought. At least you spelled "hypocrisy" correctly before falling asleep.
Co. Company weasel

Wow! Shocking behavior protesting Dems for NOT following House rules. He never should expect Dems to uphold rules...see our border.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That’s some top notch trolling right there.

Also, the “Israel is committing genocide” crowd on the left is equivalent to the “Trump won the election” crowd on the right.
They should be complaining to Hamas who won't let the people leave an area the Israelis tell them ahead of time is a Hamas target. Hamas does this for the photo op and this certain crowd in America is falling for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT