ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari Coach of the Decade

Even in his worst days...Knight player real students not mercenaries with no connection to the university. Please don't compare the two.
UK fan here who dispenses truth, and here it is. I know IU fans try to make themselves feel better about their basketball program by calling UK player mercenaries. But that isn't the reality is it? UK players are not paid to come to UK, and when they get there, they aren't paid to play. They are student-athletes and go to the same classes and face the same requirements and restrictions as IU players. That is this true reality and no amount of denial on your part can change it to a different reality.

The difference is that, for the most part, the ones that come to UK are better basketball players than those that go to IU, so many of them leave after one year or two, a few stay three, and almost none four. And just like IU, some of them retain close ties to UK, and some don't.

That's the truth of the situation and no amount of denial on your part can change it. So, if you want to compare our two programs, compare them in this actual true reality in which we all actually, truthfully live, and see how you feel about your program then. If you are still happy with it, good for you.

And accusing me of having no teeth and practicing incest may make you feel better, but in reality, is not going to change a thing.

UK fan here who dispenses truth, and here it is. I know IU fans try to make themselves feel better about their basketball program by calling UK player mercenaries. But that isn't the reality is it? UK players are not paid to come to UK, and when they get there, they aren't paid to play. They are student-athletes and go to the same classes and face the same requirements and restrictions as IU players. That is this true reality and no amount of denial on your part can change it to a different reality.

The difference is that, for the most part, the ones that come to UK are better basketball players than those that go to IU, so many of them leave after one year or two, a few stay three, and almost none four. And just like IU, some of them retain close ties to UK, and some don't.

That's the truth of the situation and no amount of denial on your part can change it. So, if you want to compare our two programs, compare them in this actual true reality in which we all actually, truthfully live, and see how you feel about your program then. If you are still happy with it, good for you.

And accusing me of having no teeth and practicing incest may make you feel better, but in reality, is not going to change a thing.
a fellow UK brethren

Reactions: Radio Zero

I’m unimpressed by the number of times you used “true,” “reality,” “actual,” “actually,” and “truthfully.”

Ratchet it up next time, bitch, or I’ll ban your skank ass.

EDIT. Mystery edit.

Last edited:
I’m unimpressed by the number of times you used “true,” “reality,” “actual,” “actually,” and “truthfully.”

Ratchet it up next time, bitch, or or I’ll ban your skank ass.
am i rubbing elbows with a moderator on a rival teams message board

There is no longer any comparison between our programs. IU is still a collegiate program played by student athletes. Once the OAD crap ends the KY fanbase will implode when they realize what happened to the their program. The thinking KY grads I know will take the record but are not comfortable with the outsourcing.

I did almost spit my scotch when I read "go to the same classes and face the same requirements and restrictions as IU players". There is also no comparison between the academics between the Indiana University and KY. Adorable

There is no longer any comparison between our programs. IU is still a collegiate program played by student athletes. Once the OAD crap ends the KY fanbase will implode when they realize what happened to the their program. The thinking KY grads I know will take the record but are not comfortable with the outsourcing.

I did almost spit my scotch when I read "go to the same classes and face the same requirements and restrictions as IU players". There is also no comparison between the academics between the Indiana University and KY. Adorable
he wasn’t talking about academic prestige he was saying kentucky players go to class and face the same grade requirements and are exposed to the same rules as indiana players how the mighty have fallen

he wasn’t talking about academic prestige he was saying kentucky players go to class and face the same grade requirements and are exposed to the same rules as indiana players how the mighty have fallen

You bet...wink...wink

we’re talking about the UK program that racked up major infractions in 6 of the last 8 decades? Nothing to see here...lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy gives run-on sentences a bad name. Lord have mercy!

This guy cannot construct a sentence and he wants to argue about academics?

More: we walk arm in arm.

You are my first friend here. Most everyone else acts like a jive turkey.
This board is a dump, I came here for some good discussion about kentucky and indiana and all i’ve encountered is relentless hillbilly jokes. The board is a civil war with half loving Archie Miller and the other half wanting him gone.

This board is a dump, I came here for some good discussion about kentucky and indiana and all i’ve encountered is relentless hillbilly jokes. The board is a civil war with half loving Archie Miller and the other half wanting him gone.
You’ll like victorbear, I can tell you that much, if you haven’t yet already met him. Stick around for joy.

Fpeaugh and other KY fans, read this article -
https://www.complex.com/sports/2017/03/dirtiest-programs-in-college-basketball/

When Calipari coached at Memphis, your fanbase derided him as the most corrupt coach in America. And rightfully so. He is the only coach to have two vacated Final Fours. But then Kentucky hires him and all of a sudden he becomes an honest guy who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Twice.

Kentucky basketball has the most delusional fanbase in the country.

And don't take any solace that a poster on this board (the Village Idiot, Fpeaugh) constantly sucks up to Calipari. He has a history of embarrassing himself and is clueless. He fits right in with other delusional KY fans. Take him back with you. Please.

Fpeaugh and other KY fans, read this article -
https://www.complex.com/sports/2017/03/dirtiest-programs-in-college-basketball/

When Calipari coached at Memphis, your fanbase derided him as the most corrupt coach in America. And rightfully so. He is the only coach to have two vacated Final Fours. But then Kentucky hires him and all of a sudden he becomes an honest guy who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Twice.

Kentucky basketball has the most delusional fanbase in the country.

And don't take any solace that a poster on this board (the Village Idiot, Fpeaugh) constantly sucks up to Calipari. He has a history of embarrassing himself and is clueless. He fits right in with other delusional KY fans. Take him back with you. Please.
Camby took money from an agent outside of school and rose paid a high school classmate to take his act way before he even committed to memphis the ncaa even cleared him to play after investigating but go off

Sporting News named Calipari the 2010s Coach of the Decade.

Most NCAA Tournament wins of any coach
Most Sweet 16s
Most Elite 8s
Most Final Fours
National Championship

Yet for 10 years now I’ve argued with clowns on this site (they’re still here) who say we wouldn’t want his results. Give me a break.

Those little voices inside your head , again? NO ONE has ever written, ever, that they would not want those results. silly forpu.O

Last edited:
kentucky has gotten with the times alongside duke and kansas good programs adapt to the college basketball landscape indiana is still stuck in 1989 it’s partly why you have to keep dusting off those old banners
No Indiana wants players to get a degree and Kentucky doesn’t give a shit.

Shut up idiot. The truth is none of the player UK recruits stay three years. Calipari is a dumbass and so are all UK fans.

Courtsensetwo has received the greatest honor, in fact. An impostor created a burner account with the username “Courtstenchtwo.”

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

CLASSIC!!!

You are new here...there have been many here similar to that over the years...and I mean many butthurt mostly PU fans but Ordfan as well. Also many on GBI...go search my name there or variations such as courtsense, lackofcourtsense, courtsensethree etc. The most stalked...obsessed about poster of all time.

UK fan here who dispenses truth, and here it is. I know IU fans try to make themselves feel better about their basketball program by calling UK player mercenaries. But that isn't the reality is it? UK players . . . are student-athletes and go to the same classes and face the same requirements and restrictions as IU players. That is this true reality and no amount of denial on your part can change it to a different reality.

No Indiana Basketball player has ever taken Algebra III before taking Alegebra II and gotten an A - and by doing so barely was able to qualify under NCAA eligibility requirements. Particularly when said player had not gotten better than a C in lower-level math courses.

I have no problem with kids going pro after one season; they shouldn’t even have to play a year in college. But DON’T try to even compare IU to UK as far as academics of their basketball teams. UK admitted Bledsoe “as part of their normal enrollment process”; at IU, Bledsoe would have had to come in under a faculty sponsorship - if he got in at all.

No Indiana Basketball player has ever taken Algebra III before taking Alegebra II and gotten an A - and by doing so barely was able to qualify under NCAA eligibility requirements. Particularly when said player had not gotten better than a C in lower-level math courses.

I have no problem with kids going pro after one season; they shouldn’t even have to play a year in college. But DON’T try to even compare IU to UK as far as academics of their basketball teams. UK admitted Bledsoe “as part of their normal enrollment process”; at IU, Bledsoe would have had to come in under a faculty sponsorship - if he got in at all.
Who cares? He would have gotten in at IU regardless. When is the last time a recruit wasn’t granted admission to IU?

Most players (at least under Crean) all had the same major. I wonder why? I don’t think it was because it was the most difficult one.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT