ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Katt ranking

I REALLY like Indiana's chances in the CFP. With Rourke at QB, Indiana is going to be a very tough out.

This week's game is critical because it's absolutely a must win.
Lets be honest, I think IU needs to win every game all season (including post season). I think one loss vs OSU, shouldn't eliminate us from the playoff but if we lose to OSU and finish 4th in the conference standings (after tie breakers)......I don't think we make the playoff.

So really, we just need to win every single game from Sept through the end of January.

Lets be honest, I think IU needs to win every game all season (including post season). I think one loss vs OSU, shouldn't eliminate us from the playoff but if we lose to OSU and finish 4th in the conference standings (after tie breakers)......I don't think we make the playoff.

So really, we just need to win every single game from Sept through the end of January.
I agree; and that's even more incentive for Cignetti to run the table!!!

Will be an interesting weekend. OSU plays at Penn State. If PSU wins, then OSU is sitting at 2 conference losses. That puts Oregon and PSU on a collision course for the B18 title game most likely. If IU end with 1 loss to OSU, they are the 3rd team in the conference.

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT