ADVERTISEMENT

Results of Denver's Basic Income Program. Pretty Interesting

I’ll be shocked if any Democrat in a leadership position drafts or sponsors any serious window-closing immigration legislation. It’s clear to me they’re terrified of the Woke and the opportunity cost of forgoing thousands of votes that are streaming across the border.
It makes them happy to see stuff like this.

It's why they do stuff like this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DANC
Has a Hispanic lady come into one of my branches last week trying to deposit several checks into her account from individuals other than herself (third party checks). When we wouldn't do it she and her daughter basically threw a fit. The issue is the checks she was trying to deposit were for individuals who can't obtain any type of account because they are not here legally. I will never understand how you can be here and want to work but are not willing to go through the proper channels to become eligible to do the basic things like open an account in order to cash a check?

I suspect most could/would not be allowed legal entry due to some past transgressions.
Why would you not accept these checks? I get not making the funds immediately available, but refusing to accept them?

Does this dude realize the kind of trouble you could get in for knowingly preparing a fraudulent tax return on a client's behalf? Good grief, man. In fact, I'll bet you're supposed to take some kind of action simply for suspecting it...let alone putting your signature on it.

I wouldn't have agonized over this myself, although I understand why you did.
I have no way of knowing if she ultimately filed a fraudulent return.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT