ADVERTISEMENT

Jamarion Sharp

cshartle123

Senior
Apr 8, 2016
He’s a 7’5” center from Western Kentucky. He has been showing up on draft boards for 2023. With TJD leaving, Jamarion would become our rim protector and roll guy.

• Love
Reactions: HillzHoozier
Sharp was rated as the #1 rated junior college player in the 2021 class by 247Sports.

He had offers from Western Kentucky, Arizona, Cincinnati and Oregon.

The fact three high major programs offered shows me he has the potential to be a contributor.

I thought Durr was better than expected and added value against big guys in the B1G. I like that kid and hope he returns. Here's to hoping he makes a nice jump between year 1 and 2. Go Hoosiers!

If you want to be a top 20 team, all of your bigs that play have to give you much more than what Durr does. Did he even have 1 dunk this year?

I think Phinisee had something to do with the victory.
Well no shit. But I’d also to like to think Durr bodying up Edey during important possessions had to do soemthing with it as well. Replace Durr on these defensive possessions with Geronimo. Then get back with me.

Durr was a disappointment. Injured and foul prone, slow feet. Ike used him in the game against Wyoming. I think play in the B1G was a little too tough for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT