ADVERTISEMENT

Jaeden Mustaf or Austin Swartz?

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
I can see Jaden in the mold somewhere between JBJr & Robert Johnson, but Swartz stock as really risen. If your Coach Woodson and had to go all in between the two, who would spend more time on?

I can see Jaden in the mold somewhere between JBJr & Robert Johnson, but Swartz stock as really risen. If your Coach Woodson and had to go all in between the two, who would spend more time on?
Swartz by a long shot. He’s a future NBA guard. It’s down to us and Miami.(supposedly) UConn took a high ranked guard already so many think they are third.

Swartz by a long shot. He’s a future NBA guard. It’s down to us and Miami.(supposedly) UConn took a high ranked guard already so many think they are third.
I'd like both of them with McNeely, Newell & Queen. I feel IU has a good shot with Harper, but just don't see it. I just want to improve our guard play, especially with Newton appearing having a long road ahead of him.

I'd like both of them with McNeely, Newell & Queen. I feel IU has a good shot with Harper, but just don't see it. I just want to improve our guard play, especially with Newton appearing having a long road ahead of him.
Sure but you didn’t ask that. I’d take both but if we had to choose even though they play slightly different spots. Kind of overlap. I’d choose Swartz

Reactions: BigMobe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT