ADVERTISEMENT

J6 Lowlife Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison

DCGeneral

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2001
Longest sentence yet for these scumbags. This was the loser who had bear spray, tackled an officer and tried to hurt him with a flag. Prosecutors wanted 17 years.

In an ideal world, all of these scumbags would be deported immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Longest sentence yet for these scumbags. This was the loser who had bear spray, tackled an officer and tried to hurt him with a flag. Prosecutors wanted 17 years.

Should we send them to a sh!thole country?

Gulf Shores?
kentucky-fried-movie-take-him-to-detroit.gif

Reactions: rx7eric
On the way to the pharmacy, heard a short bit on the radio that said, these are the same type of charges that Jon Edwards faced a few years ago, and which failed, because (allegedly) preventing the wife from knowing was not considered a political activity. Any knowledge? Any opinions?

On the way to the pharmacy, heard a short bit on the radio that said, these are the same type of charges that Jon Edwards faced a few years ago, and which failed, because (allegedly) preventing the wife from knowing was not considered a political activity. Any knowledge? Any opinions?
He’s a good med mal lawyer. He should have just stuck with that

Have this feeling DJT isn't concerned if Melanie knows about his marital indiscretions as she simply couldn't care less.

What happened to the guy with the horns? You know the one that the media made out out to be the face of violent fascism?

Are leftists ready to admit they were strung a bit of a narrative in regards to him?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Was he also storming the state Capitol in TN last week? Funny how you have no problem with those scumbags.

Where is the guillotine? The zip ties? The spears? Wonder why everyone always knows it’s you no matter what name you use? Little self reflection might be due, Mr. Goo.
No one is arguing scale as a comparison to 1/6. You wrongfully indicated it wasn’t a riot. You were wrong. Now admit it or get the hell out of this thread if you’re not going to post honestly.

• Love
Zekes version of peaceful protest below everybody.

You really are a complete hack,
Clown.
lol ........ that wasn't a riot. Are you really that stupid? It even says in the tweet that it was peaceful protest and the shoving started after THP tried to move the crowd. A little bit of crowd control doesn't equal a riot. Where's the violence being committed by protesters? Where's the destruction of publlc property? Where's the violent threats and assaults against police? There wasn't any in that clip ..... so, you're completely full of shit ...

Last edited:
One charge against Edwards failed, with an acquittal. The jury was swayed by the real fact that his wife was battling cancer, so there was some sympathy for the "I'll do everything to save her from finding out that I was cheating" argument.

The jury was hung on several other charges against Edwards. The DOJ then chose not to re-try him on those charges. I guess you could call that a failure, but it was by no means an acquittal on those other charges.

No one is arguing scale as a comparison to 1/6. You wrongfully indicated it wasn’t a riot. You were wrong. Now admit it or get the hell out of this thread if you’re not going to post honestly.
Please quote where I said it wasn’t a riot? I didn’t, but you’re correct, I don’t think it was. And sorry, but you aren’t the arbitrator of what is a lie and where I post.

• Haha
lol ........ that wasn't a riot. Are you really that stupid? It even says in the tweet that it was peaceful protest and the shoving started after THP tried to move the crowd. A little bit of crowd control doesn't equal a riot. Where's the violence being committed by protesters? Where's the destruction of publlc property? Where's the violent threats and assaults against police? There wasn't any in that clip ..... so, you're completely full of shit ...
They literally attempted to enter the chamber while it was in session. That’s trespassing and definitionally a riot. Jeez I’ve got to clown to incel and the boards resident clueless female in the same thread. Challenge me you two.

They literally attempted to enter the chamber while it was in session. That’s trespassing and the definitionally a riot. Jeez I’ve got to clown to incel and the boards resident clueless female in the same thread. Challenge me you two.
How many were arrested for rioting, dipshit?

You're completely full of shit ..

• Haha
They literally attempted to enter the chamber while it was in session. That’s trespassing and definitionally a riot. Jeez I’ve got to clown to incel and the boards resident clueless female in the same thread. Challenge me you two.
I can’t even make out what you were attempting to write, so you might want to clean that up before you start with the name calling. Always a good way to make your point.

• Haha
As the summer of love showed us arrests need not make a riot.
The Summer of Love was in the 60's and there were plenty of arrests. There were also 1,000s arrested during the Floyd protests which did in certain areas turn into actual riots.. which is why people were arrested. Derp ..

So, how many were arrested in Tennessee, hack? Scoreboard says zero, liar.

Now admit there wasn't a riot in Tennessee or admit that you are completely full of shit because you're full of shit, clown.

I have no idea who you are taking about. Was he a citizen from another country? If not, I don't think you can deport a person from his own country. But I may be wrong. In the past, I always thought holding a person in jail, for more than two years, exceeded the constitutional right to a speedy trial.

I love you man

The Summer of Love was in the 60's and there were plenty of arrests. There were also 1,000s arrested during the Floyd protests which did in certain areas turn into actual riots.. which is why people were arrested. Derp ..

So, how many were arrested in Tennessee, hack? Scoreboard says zero, liar.

Now admit there wasn't a riot in Tennessee or admit that you are completely full of shit because you're full of shit, clown.
I know folks like you aren’t real big on definitions of words, but what does riot mean, an action that results in arrest?😉

WaPo cited that there were over 17,000 arrests due to the Floyd protests and riots.

It was over 10,000 by the end of June of 2020.

What was your point again?
Must be busy trying to figure out where he can put the goal posts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT