ADVERTISEMENT

I've got Minny -5.5 and the Over

You can thank me when we win. :)

It worked! I’m right there with you. I made a 10.00 three team parlay bet which included Minnesota. The other two? Auburn and Duke. IU wins, Duke gets blown out by NC State. I call that money well spent.

Reactions: kkott
It worked! I’m right there with you. I made a 10.00 three team parlay bet which included Minnesota. The other two? Auburn and Duke. IU wins, Duke gets blown out by NC State. I call that money well spent.
I'll give up $10 every single game if it means a win. But sure as anything, if I bet on IU it'll be the kiss of death. Probably oughta just keep betting against. Even though I'm conflicted if winning (at this point) is what's best for the program. ;)

I'll give up $10 every single game if it means a win. But sure as anything, if I bet on IU it'll be the kiss of death. Probably oughta just keep betting against. Even though I'm conflicted if winning (at this point) is what's best for the program. ;)
This team has the core of Phin, Race, TJD, Franklin, and Hunter back next year along with role players Brunk, Smith, and Durham assuming the transfers being reported here are not true. The more games played and the longer the season lasts will only help this group get better.

Reactions: iulb
This team has the core of Phin, Race, TJD, Franklin, and Hunter back next year along with role players Brunk, Smith, and Durham assuming the transfers being reported here are not true. The more games played and the longer the season lasts will only help this group get better.
That’s traditional logic. But it assumes they are practicing right, being coached right, and playing right. Hard to tell if those things are true. If not, the law of diminishing returns could be in play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT