ADVERTISEMENT

IU Women tonight in Las Vegas

Why are y'all slummin' on the freebie? Did @stollcpa go on another petty vindictive power trip and kick you out of the cooler?
If I kicked anyone off the Cooler it would be you. You’re still here posting the same way. Obviously I’ve not banned anyone.

Reactions: DANC
If I kicked anyone off the Cooler it would be you. You’re still here posting the same way. Obviously I’ve not banned anyone.
I will never believe a single thing you claim... so save your breath. I know exactly what you are ...

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Love the way Berger plays. She’s athletic and shoots jump shots off the dribble. Many really great shooters in the ladies game but not many can shoot off the dribble like Berger.

I think we can rule out tumor, so what happens in hyperextension?
The knee is extended backward past its normall range of movement. I hyperextended my knee ~3 weeks ago. I'm still having some minor issues with it by I'm an overweight 71 yr old. Hopefully Miss Berger will have a quicker recovery period.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
The knee is extended backward past its normall range of movement. I hyperextended my knee ~3 weeks ago. I'm still having some minor issues with it by I'm an overweight 71 yr old. Hopefully Miss Berger will have a quicker recovery period.
I sure hope you are correct.

Love that Grace Berger is out with an injury and coach Moran is wearing a Grace Berger sweatshirt on the sudelines

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT