ADVERTISEMENT

IU/Purdue Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather beat notre dame than iu. Beating iu is far from the most important thing to Purdue. And yes, the iu sucks chat after kickoff will make sense today. Most would prefer it changes to cancer sucks.
Change it to “Fire Nagy.” That way most of us agree on something. :)

Although “Cancer Sucks” would work too.

Reactions: BoilerN
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather beat notre dame than iu. Beating iu is far from the most important thing to Purdue. And yes, the iu sucks chat after kickoff will make sense today. Most would prefer it changes to cancer sucks.

Good to see you guys competitive again. Been a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Brohm drops a turd. Purdue has 6 turnovers.

IU 14
PU 13
You clearly haven't watched this team all year. Or their team.
IU's D gets all the takeaways they've lacked this year in this game.
Purdue throws 5 picks and fumbles twice and IU wins 21-14
You're now 2 for 2 in extremely dumb predictions. Here's a suggestion--buy yourself some glasses so you can actually see what most of the rest of us do. You, sir, are very much worth mocking.
IU 24
POTFB 19
Oy vey.
I thought I heard the Purdue coach say this the other day.at a press conference. Prompted me to go with Purdue 44-7.
Except you didn't--you went PUR 42-6. And I was all set to give you high marks for the exacta. :)

You clearly haven't watched this team all year. Or their team.

You're now 2 for 2 in extremely dumb predictions. Here's a suggestion--buy yourself some glasses so you can actually see what most of the rest of us do. You, sir, are very much worth mocking.

Oy vey.

Except you didn't--you went PUR 42-6. And I was all set to give you high marks for the exacta. :)i
I forgot which one was which. I have to admit I did not see the Hoosiers scoring a touchdown

Reactions: SRIV94
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT