ADVERTISEMENT

IU PSU Thread

As he often says - Woodson said on the pre-game interview that “we are young”. Before the portal, that was a legit comment and implied you were going to be much better in the following year. That doesn’t apply any more. All it says now is that you did a poor job of roster management.

As he often says - Woodson said on the pre-game interview that “we are young”. Before the portal, that was a legit comment and implied you were going to be much better in the following year. That doesn’t apply any more. All it says now is that you did a poor job of roster management.
A former IU player made a great point. IU beings in Kopp and Johnson. Both of these guys are from programs who lost a lot. IU needs to look at guys who are from winner programs

Officiating really sad so far. We're getting mugged on drive and shots under the basket... NO CALL.

We touch them on their drives and shots under the basket... fouls.

When is Woody ever gonna step up and get a T called on himself?

Also.... Gunn has been open for 3's about three times now... just to do a shot fake.. set to the side and put up a contested 3 shot. It's like he has NO CONFIDENCE at all to just take the shot.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Officiating really sad so far. We're getting mugged on drive and shots under the basket... NO CALL.

We touch them on their drives and shots under the basket... fouls.

When is Woody ever gonna step up and get a T called on himself?

Also.... Gunn has been open for 3's about three times now... just to do a shot fake.. set to the side and put a contested 3. It's like he has NO CONFIDENCE at all to just take the shot.
He was a very good shooter in high.school. i don't get it.

Reactions: Tscurlo
This team has given up. On every 3 pointer put up by PSU... our defenders are just standing there... until they realize.... Oh Yeah... they are going to shoot a 3 and you see us jump towards the shooter.

Uhhhh... can't you see the PSU player setting up to take a 3?????

Reactions: MJLM
I’ve chosen to watch disc golf coverage as the season started this weekend, over watching IU basketball. I’m 38, and have never been this apathetic to IU basketball. We know the product and the result with strong confidence before they even step on the court.

This is how bad it gets. I live in Penn State country and I didn't 1. Take my wife to the game and 2. Eat.at Primanti.Bros. can IU just win????
No, I do think they can and I don't think they care, sad. This is the worst, most disappointing, IU team I have EVER seen. The names Delray Brooks and Michael Herman popped in my head when I thought about the disappointment of what could have been, then the play reminds of Crean's first year.

I’ve chosen to watch disc golf coverage as the season started this weekend, over watching IU basketball. I’m 38, and have never been this apathetic to IU basketball. We know the product and the result with strong confidence before they even step on the court.
I feel for you friend. My wife wonders why I am watching this game because I am either yelling or groaning.

Take your time dribbling up the floor... dribble 40ft from the basket... throw a lob into the low post... everyone stands around and watches. Go down to the other end of the floor and foul. That's been the plays for the last 5 minutes of the game.

Reactions: uncleter
A former IU player made a great point. IU beings in Kopp and Johnson. Both of these guys are from programs who lost a lot. IU needs to look at guys who are from winner programs
IU needs to look at HS RECRUITS!!!!!!! We need a coach that can actually coach and that kids want to play for, and that can put the few kids that should go one and done in the pro's guaranteed. Fielding a team of 25 year old free agents not ready for Athletes in Action ever is beneath the dignity of the program, I'd rather just watch pro-ball.

This team has given up. On every 3 pointer put up by PSU... our defenders are just standing there... until they realize.... Oh Yeah... they are going to shoot a 3 and you see us jump towards the shooter.

Uhhhh... can't you see the PSU player setting up to take a 3?????
Yup poorly coached players do that stuff. Also the lack of following a shot is on Woodson too. They just stand and watch their shot bang off the rim.

Reactions: Tscurlo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT