ADVERTISEMENT

IU Football Coaching Record Book is a Blank Canvas

IUFANBB

Benchwarmer
Oct 31, 2012
Maybe our poor history worked in our favor for CCC. We are the ultimate football challenge.

If he could coach here 8-10 years with a winning record, we would be talking statues & field naming.

He would retire at the top of the all-time IU coaches list.

It would be Cubs WS type stuff..

Maybe our poor history worked in our favor for CCC. We are the ultimate football challenge.

If he could coach here 8-10 years with a winning record, we would be talking statues & field naming.

He would retire at the top of the all-time IU coaches list.

It would be Cubs WS type stuff..
I agree.
The last IU coach to finish with a .500 record or better is Bo Mcmillin who started coaching at IU in 1934.

We have had 14 coaches since Bo and none have had a .500 or better record and only two (Mallory and Allen) have had a .400 record while coaching at IU. Hopefully Cig can take us to the promised land of .500 or better football.
We shall see but I’m really glad, and suprised, that the administration pulled the trigger.

I know we don't know the team yet, but this is pretty encouraging. His QBs at JMU have been outstanding.

I agree.
The last IU coach to finish with a .500 record or better is Bo Mcmillin who started coaching at IU in 1934.

We have had 14 coaches since Bo and none have had a .500 or better record and only two (Mallory and Allen) have had a .400 record while coaching at IU. Hopefully Cig can take us to the promised land of .500 or better football.
We shall see but I’m really glad, and suprised, that the administration pulled the trigger.
My sophomore year at IU was CBM's 0-fer year.. We played tough in a couple games. That really set his coach's record back. At least with the portable, it is much easier to jump-start a roster.

Reactions: DANC and ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT