ADVERTISEMENT

IU fans don't know how good we have it right now

Cig is the real deal. He deserves more fan support. My boys took me to the game today and it was disappointing to see so many empty seats.

Apologies if there is another thread, I didn't bother to check. Good night.
Made my first IU football game today in 13 years with a buddy. I stayed until 2:30 left in the 4th quarter. Only two more, but a start.

My buddy said we were actually sold out. 25,000 fans came dressed as empty seats.
My wife and I have season ticket seats (first year ever) on the south 40-yd line in row 45, east side. No one has showed up besides us on our bleacher segment (piece of aluminum, if you know what I mean). There are multiple reserved cushioned seatbacks that have had no asses in them yet this year. I hope these other season ticket holders show up for Maryland. That's going to be our first true challenge. I also hope the students stick around for the second half for once.

My wife and I have season ticket seats (first year ever) on the south 40-yd line in row 45, east side. No one has showed up besides us on our bleacher segment (piece of aluminum, if you know what I mean). There are multiple reserved cushioned seatbacks that have had no asses in them yet this year. I hope these other season ticket holders show up for Maryland. That's going to be our first true challenge. I also hope the students stick around for the second half for once.
UCLA was a true challenge. Unless you’re meaning first true challenge at home.

We don’t need to lose games, or even have close scores, for them to be challenges.

Glad you’re a season ticket holder though! We need more of you. And more that start prioritizing going to the games.

Reactions: midwolfe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT