ADVERTISEMENT

IU coaching rumor of the day.

From two sources I trust: IU has contacted Steve Kerr. Now maybe they are asking his opinion, but I have heard it from two people that have been good sources in the past.
No.

Calipari and Pitino both drove down from Indy on Saturday to beg Glass for the job. He told them he would decide based on a Feats Of Strength contest between the two.

Pitino started off with the upper hand, but due to his noted lack of stamina, faltered after about 15 seconds and Cal prevailed. He will be introduced prior to tipoff of the UCLA/UK game.

Hearing more chatter about Chris Collins. Conference moves have happened before, just not that I can remember at the top spot in men's basketball. We did lose our women's coach to PU. Collins might like being in Illinois, but I don't see NW as a destination job for a good young coach.

I have no idea why you nerds think Steve Alford would leave UCLA.... He's in LA in the day of the "one year wonders." He's got the next 2 ball kids already coming to UCLA. Thier dip-shit dad is on ESPN every 30secs talking about his kids witch leads to free publicity for UCLA. Plus the Pac-12 is garbage. Just face it men, we are getting somebody shitty.

Steve Alford would be the dream. IU is going to be Fred Hoiberg's fat chick he bangs after the Bulls realize they can hook up with a fresh piece.

Please no Hoiberg, no Lon Kruger, no Kevin Stallings, no Groce. No total disappointment hire.

If you believe in KenPom big data, UCLA's adjusted defense (100.2) is ranked at 77 while IU's adjusted defense (101.9) is ranked at 105 for 2016/2017.

Gonzaga has the #1 adjusted defense (87.5). Has IU reached out to Mark Few?
Mark Few, no thanks
Something has always struck me wrong about Mark Few and his schools bball team (being overrated)
And now add to that the way he handled the cheating situation of the hand thru the rim .... No , Iu will pass

I'm seeing some rumors that Pat Kelsey backed out of the UMass job to take the Xavier job because Chris Mack is going to Indiana.

Last edited:
Reactions: hondo314
Mark Few, no thanks
Something has always struck me wrong about Mark Few and his schools bball team (being overrated)
And now add to that the way he handled the cheating situation of the hand thru the rim .... No , Iu will pass

plus he looks even less athletic than Creaner haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT