ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S TRUE: Donovan was in Bloomington today

Funny story as far as I am concerned. For years I did not like a Princeton basketball player named Kip Jones because he put a tip in against Washington Craig Neal's Senior year back in the 80's. I recently found out the player's name was Kit Taylor. I had gotten the name wrong back then. So for all these years I couldn't stand Kip Jones and the truth is he did not exist. Whereas Kit Taylor has gotten away with it all these years.

What a game it was. 1983 was my senior year. Don’t think I missed a game (I played FB, not BB). If you were there, do you remember The Hulman Center floor shaking as Kitt Taylor tipped in the ball as time expired? You can watch it here:

And here:

Reactions: hurryin76hoosier
What a game it was. 1983 was my senior year. Don’t think I missed a game (I played FB, not BB). If you were there, do you remember The Hulman Center floor shaking as Kitt Taylor tipped in the ball as time expired? You can watch it here:

And here:
That was quite a treat. I lived in the same neighborhood as Kelly Brashear. Jay Wildman was the son of my 6th grade teacher who was one of my favorites. Yes, I do remember it getting pretty roudy in that place. It was weird being in Terre Haute. For a lot of years we would play the semi state in Evansville.

I always thought the taping of the court to make it shorter was strange.

In Texas when we'd play at Moody or other college venues, we'd just play on the college dimensions. Hell, our gyms at the HS's may have been at the college dimensions. Never could figure that out.

In the heat of the NBA playoffs he stops to visit Btown? If he wants to come back to college basketball he would run to UCLA for 8 million per yr. He has been on their short list.

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting. I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning. I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!
Sounds like and April Fools Day joke to me!!!!

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting. I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning. I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Ha....you edited this to erase your message? What are you going to do next, pretend you didn't say it?

Is Feepaw is such a chickenshit he edited his post from 2 years ago? Bless his little heart. That's okay, it was quoted enough times throughout this LOLfest of a thread that we all will remember.

've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting. I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning. I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Is Feepaw is such a chickenshit he edited his post from 2 years ago? Bless his little heart. That's okay, it was quoted enough times throughout this LOLfest of a thread that we all will remember.

Here's my favorite quote of his...

Negative people work that way. Unfortunately it's a mindset unsucceful and miserable people adopt. Always have, always will. I promise you I couldn't care less.

Now he is unrelentingly negative...

Nothing to see here.
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

What a truly monumental LOSER you are.

giphy.gif

Did you know that you could have changed the title too? You don't know how to do it, do you? Loser. Hahaha, you ignorant coward, you don't know how to change the title.

I'll save the title here, just in case you figure it out:
IT'S TRUE: Donovan was in Bloomington today

One of my favorite moments at halftime they asked coach Donovan what are you going to do in the second half? He replied same thing and walked off lmao!

Nothing to see here.
Wrong - plenty to see here:

This one’s NEVER going away. A perpetual reminder of why you’re referred to by @T.M.P. and others as Coach Dunning Kruger.

I love how fpug loves to say that people he disagrees with won't admit when they are wrong... and then edits his own post where he was dead wrong to say "nothing to see here." That's beautiful.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT