ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S TRUE: Donovan was in Bloomington today

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting. I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning. I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Anything in a two-piece?

I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning. I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!
No way. That would mean that Glass isn't a fracking idiot with no idea how to run an athletic department and who hasn't made a decent hire since he got here.

Reactions: brianiu
Let's not forget the Don did this with UK and Orlando.

It is reasonable that he came to talk/see the town. Now he needs time to decide where the family wants to be.

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting. I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning. I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!
Please be true, please be true, please be true!

Thanks for confirming that. Hopefully he is gonna sign.

Reactions: russelltodd
This thread + my mind =

pinterest.gif

Great day for it. Sunny and low 70's today.

I told Fpeaugh when Crean was fired that several meetings had already taken place between IU and Donovan. He didn't believe me.

Reactions: iulb
I thought they confirmed he wasn't Btown and he was Okc at practice today

Reactions: csrupp
These days that's not at all surprising. With the Indpls. Star being the sole state wide supposed reputable media source, we are basically completely lacking one here...

Fascinating that Donovan's visit to Bloomington could be so well known among forum posters, yet not a single reputable media outlet has gotten wind of it.

I have no idea if true or not, but if true, I'm sure that some reputable media outlets know, but are staying quiet on request of the IU admin. Were they to release it, they would likely lose future access.

Fascinating that Donovan's visit to Bloomington could be so well known among forum posters, yet not a single reputable media outlet has gotten wind of it.

Nor is there one single cell phone picture anywhere even though he stayed at a hotel (probably) went to Nick's (according to "sources) and was seen at Assembly Hall.

Big Foot has more pictures taken of him...........

Private jet...he didn't take a cab..

Flight time is 1 hr and 53 minutes. And they are 1 hr behind.

Maybe they heard Nick's had a lunch special today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT