ADVERTISEMENT

It's not gonna be long and there is gonna be a brawl and I can't wait! This is grade A hilarious

Who's this cat sitting next to Crockett. LOL

GNxq3EuWkAAtQ2m

Are you kidding, he looks distraught. Raskin starts cracking up. Crockett sounds like a ghetto Ho. This a great. I wanna see these b!tches getting after it!
In this corner coming in at 127#, the hoe with the fro

And in this corner at 164#, with a reach of 3’1”, The Butch’ERRRRRRR

Ding.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Best part is the bleached blonde bimbo (MTG) questioning someone else's intelligence. Classic.
She's just dishing out what the libs do all day long and AOC and Ghetto Ho have meltdowns. Would love to see blondie jump in the ring with those two. And she's not lying about the lashes. Hell you could grab her by the lashes and launch her for some distance.

Hey larsIU. you could have a new disc in your bag. Lashes, the ultimate mid range chain grabber.

No problem. Comer has it all under control.
Lol. Fake eyelashes. @zeke4ahs are you paying attention? Congress needs an inservice about feelings, kindness, empathy, and working together.
These are the people who want more of our tax money. Would you invest with them? I’d rather give it to mark and the Irish lion. I’m sure there will be no return with either but at least the latter would be fun.

These are the people who want more of our tax money. Would you invest with them? I’d rather give it to mark and the Irish lion. I’m sure there will be no return with either but at least the latter would be fun.
Hell with it at this point. Throw some mud on the congress floor and let's watch these gals get after it. You could use my tax dollars for that and I approve. Beats the sh!t out of sending our tax dollars to another country.

This isn’t funny, it’s a total embarrassment. People in other countries will see this and laugh at the late great United States of America. MTG is an absolute clown and the other women joined the circus clown show with her.
Yep.

So how do we fix it? Elections don’t seem to be working of late.

Politicians of the digital age pandering to screens. That most of our electorate sift through in 30 second bites.

There’s only one group of people primarily at fault. The call is coming from inside the house. Tyler Durden isn’t real.

What is it about Rep. Crockett that makes her a Ghetto Ho?
Jesus mark, you are trying to make sense out of a simple slang term to rile up and offend, during verbal sparing matches. It's nothing less nothing more. If you give it more then 1 second of thought, as to how "creditable" it is, the entire flock flew right over your head and is already in the next county. Good god man.

This isn’t funny, it’s a total embarrassment. People in other countries will see this and laugh at the late great United States of America. MTG is an absolute clown and the other women joined the circus clown show with her.
How do you feel about The Squad sh!t show?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Jesus mark, you are trying to make sense out of a simple slang term to rile up and offend, during verbal sparing matches. It's nothing less nothing more. If you give it more then 1 second of thought, as to how "creditable" it is, the entire flock flew right over your head and is already in the next county. Good god man.
He’s only following the Democrat playbook.

The Squad are much worse than clowns.
MTG is a creature like Trump, created by the left, which always was and is a childish bunch of babies who hate God and want their own world. As we've seen it's a living hell. Damn the kids we want power, it's our way and everyone else can f*ck off. Plenty of evidence to support all that!

Ghetto ho would a slang term for someone who lives or lived in a bad area and is a whore. Neither of which applies to Rep Crocket.

Ghetto ho would a slang term for someone who lives or lived in a bad area and is a whore. Neither of which applies to Rep Crocket.
Rep Crockett is trash. Complete trash. She and AOC start sh!t on that floor all the time and nobody says anything, so MTG calls em out and they both go full lib fur brains. Thanks mtg for finally doing something. I get tired of their trashy daily BS.

She and her eyebrows would be good in the disc bag though. If she missed the chains I could verbally trash her and tell her to get her ass in the basket!

Reactions: stollcpa
Rep Crockett is trash. Complete trash. She and AOC start sh!t on that floor all the time and nobody says anything, so MTG calls em out and they both go full lib fur brains. Thanks mtg for finally doing something. I get tired of their trashy daily BS.

She and her eyebrows would be good in the disc bag though. If she missed the chains I could verbally trash her and tell her to get her ass in the basket!
This is a great example of frontier gibberish. Thank you.

Now can you post some videos of AOC or Miss Crocket insulting anyone's looks or personality without provocation? I can't find any. Thanks again.

This is a great example of frontier gibberish. Thank you.

Now can you post some videos of AOC or Miss Crocket insulting anyone's looks or personality without provocation? I can't find any. Thanks again.
You find em its not difficult, I watch em every damn day and when they do get posted right here on this board it's always ignored and considered twitter trash even though its a video of those behaviors in plain sight. Pay better attention there will be plenty more. Let's not forget about Ashleys letter to the judge, confirming Joes showers with his daughter, in which I have to remind this board daily because those posts get taken down. This place cannot handle the truth and when it gets posted its always crickets. Then a diversion thread about Trump and more BS from an unreliable msm source, where you all get lathered up and sound like a uninformed bunch of fools with a rope, torches, and pitchforks. It's a daily habit. But the Biden family is off limits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT