ADVERTISEMENT

It's an attack! Total AT&T outa...

So to clarify, hackers always leave a calling card is your claim? Care to make a wager on real cases? I provide some & you vacate your moderator role, I can’t & I leave the board. Deal or you just gonna keep running your mouth spewing lies & stupidity?
I've communicated three times to remove my mod status. I've been asked to keep it. I don't moderate this board. Now, if you want whine about it on the basketball boards and follow me around, I'll moderate. Even at that, it boiled down to one post and a resulting melt down.

I'm in your head. Imagine worrying about a mod. Just don't be a dick. I comment about a tweet. You comment about me. Grow up.

We're talking about EMP's. You brought up hackers. You're equating hackers stealing consumer information to the detonation of an EMP. All of this under the notion that the US will be attack in a manner they can't defend themselves or figure out who did it for reciprocation.

You can't completely scrub your presence online. You can try. You can be very sophisticated at it. There is a level however

Pick a lane. Are you talking about hackers or detonated attacks meant to disable our grid?

Ahh, this makes sense. AT&T is down. People on T-Mobile and Verizon who cannot contact people on AT&T are reporting the problem on DownDetector which then appears as a T-Mobile/Verizon problem even though it is AT&T.

I think we can cancel armageddon.
This is an example why the FCC created 800 MHz band emergency response frequency channels years ago … First responders could never rely on mobile phone assets outside of their control.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I've communicated three times to remove my mod status. I've been asked to keep it. I don't moderate this board. Now, if you want whine about it on the basketball boards and follow me around, I'll moderate. Even at that, it boiled down to one post and a resulting melt down.

I'm in your head. Imagine worrying about a mod. Just don't be a dick. I comment about a tweet. You comment about me. Grow up.

We're talking about EMP's. You brought up hackers. You're equating hackers stealing consumer information to the detonation of an EMP. All of this under the notion that the US will be attack in a manner they can't defend themselves or figure out who did it for reciprocation.

You can't completely scrub your presence online. You can try. You can be very sophisticated at it. There is a level however

Pick a lane. Are you talking about hackers or detonated attacks meant to disable our grid?
My mistake. I assumed when you used the phrase “events such as these” (which are your exact words from your op) it indicated you possess the intelligence to understand there are multiple ways to attack infrastructure like the grid. What do you suspect would be the most likely? If you’ve been talking specifically about an EMP all along, what do you suppose the calling card will be?

My mistake. I assumed when you used the phrase “events such as these” (which are your exact words from your op) it indicated you possess the intelligence to understand there are multiple ways to attack infrastructure like the grid.
Why would a reply to a tweet about an EMP detonation imply other forms of attacks?

You went half cocked, because of the messenger, didn't really pay attention to what the subject was.

What do you suspect would be the most likely? If you’ve been talking specifically about an EMP all along, what do you suppose the calling card will be?
That these items don't pass hands easily, as they would be threats to any country, and that it didn't take us long to figure who perpetrated 9/11. That we don't get attacked on US soil all that easily, that doing so would provoke retaliation, even with consequences to those who fund it. That a single EMP detonation won't take down the entire grid, let alone military infrastructure.

The point is the tweet DBM was, as usual, moronic.

989ad611-6782-4fa8-9177-20a835e9e1b5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: zephyr82
My mistake. I assumed when you used the phrase “events such as these” (which are your exact words from your op) it indicated you possess the intelligence to understand there are multiple ways to attack infrastructure like the grid. What do you suspect would be the most likely? If you’ve been talking specifically about an EMP all along, what do you suppose the calling card will be?
It seems he doesn't know what an EMP is or how one large enough to attack the physical infrastructure would be delivered. Neither does Laura Loomer, something they have in common. He should ask her out.

As far as a calling card, lol. A country with EMP capabilities won't be making a home video in a cave.

• Love
Reactions: jet812
T-Mobile just released a statement that they have no problem, yet Downdetector shows them with the same line of problems that AT&T has.
That was true but the number of reports was a lot less. The graphs looked similar but when you looked at the number on the left it wasn't even close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT