ADVERTISEMENT

It's a slow Monday, so who ya taking tonight ?

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
I am going with Clemson in a low scoring game, something like 17-13.

It'll need to be a low scoring game for Clemson to have a chance. I don't see Clemson hanging 30 on 'Bama.

I will take Clemson and the 7 points.

24-17 Alabama. I don't think the game is as close as the score shows but this looks about right to me.

I am going with Clemson in a low scoring game, something like 17-13.
I guess I'm not a true college football fan because I can not get myself interested in this game. I am going to "try" to watch the game but I'm having a lot of problem generating the enthusiasm to do so.
For those of you who are looking forward to watching the game, I hope the game gives you the enjoyment and entertainment that you want.

I guess I'm not a true college football fan because I can not get myself interested in this game. I am going to "try" to watch the game but I'm having a lot of problem generating the enthusiasm to do so.
For those of you who are looking forward to watching the game, I hope the game gives you the enjoyment and entertainment that you want.

It doesn't give me overwhelming joy by any means. Honestly, it doesn't give me much, but what it does give me is worth its weight in gold. It gives me an excuse for the wife. :)

Reactions: UncleMark and ORG
Personally, not all they excited about the game.
Just posted for the sake of having a conversation.
Will probably watch some of it, its better than another rerun of The Big Bang Therory.

Reactions: BigRedFootballEd
I won't touch that line YOTHN . . . I think all wives have secret communications channels that we men can't access.

:D

Reactions: YOTHN
Alabama will win easily and cover. Probably 10-17 point range. A lot of false hope for Clemson because they beat a terribly overrated OSU team.

I won't touch that line YOTHN . . . I think all wives have secret communications channels that we men can't access.

:D

haha Are you saying my wife and yours have this chat wire tapped? Maybe they're even in Putin's back pocket?! This explains a lot.

haha Are you saying my wife and yours have this chat wire tapped? Maybe they're even in Putin's back pocket?! This explains a lot.
Linux live disk, TOR, and Firefox private browser. I know I'm safe from the NSA, but SWMBO I'm not so sure about.

Reactions: YOTHN
Linux live disk, TOR, and Firefox private browser. I know I'm safe from the NSA, but SWMBO I'm not so sure about.

LOL That's what I'm saying. Looking back shes been brilliant in her disguise too.

I know she must've got wind of this thread because I came home at lunch and she looks to be trying to throw us off the trail with her false naivete. This was on the kitchen counter with a note "Bought a new AV program"....

s-l225.jpg

LOL That's what I'm saying. Looking back shes been brilliant in her disguise too.

I know she must've got wind of this thread because I came home at lunch and she looks to be trying to throw us off the trail with her false naivete. This was on the kitchen counter with a note "Bought a new AV program"....

s-l225.jpg
Is that Joe Scarborough?

Reactions: RBB89
I'm taking Clemson. They have the best quarterback in the country and they shutout Ohio State. I think it their turn. 31-24

Reactions: cshartle123
I'm taking Clemson. They have the best quarterback in the country and they shutout Ohio State. I think it their turn. 31-24
Yes, it was a great game. I'm surprised how many different guys from both teams made quality football plays in the last few minutes. Good prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT