ADVERTISEMENT

It was fun while it lasted...

So I was called "dumb as shit" by a certain mod on the IUBB board (see "Huggy goes out a drunk") for saying that smoking marijuana is dangerous for one's health... Apparently the mod who likes to wield his "power" like the teenager at the top of a water slide who terrorizes all the 6 year old children that just want to have a good time has decided that saying anything against cannabis is akin to anal rape or something along those lines. Knowing how he likes to be petty and run off those who dare to question his supreme authority, I'm sure I'll be gone soon. I've enjoyed the bantering on these boards over the past year or so and will likely have to get my IUBB fix elsewhere... Lucy, I still think you're the most entertaining poster around. Don't change for anyone.
I’m not sure you’ll be missed

So I was called "dumb as shit" by a certain mod on the IUBB board (see "Huggy goes out a drunk") for saying that smoking marijuana is dangerous for one's health... Apparently the mod who likes to wield his "power" like the teenager at the top of a water slide who terrorizes all the 6 year old children that just want to have a good time has decided that saying anything against cannabis is akin to anal rape or something along those lines. Knowing how he likes to be petty and run off those who dare to question his supreme authority, I'm sure I'll be gone soon. I've enjoyed the bantering on these boards over the past year or so and will likely have to get my IUBB fix elsewhere... Lucy, I still think you're the most entertaining poster around. Don't change for anyone.
Sounds like the WC needs more posters

Reactions: sglowrider
A couple of things. If they banned everyone who was "dumb as shit" then the free board, or really all the boards, would be vacant. Second, the appearance of T.M.P and The_Merry_Prankster in the same thread made it really hard to follow.

Bye Felicia ..

Reactions: The Vid
WGAFF

Reactions: hookyIU1990
PM me for an addy serving as a redoubt for dissidents muzzled on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I’m trying to start a PM conversation and the site won’t let me
That’s how the persecution begins. Then the temporary bans, with readmittance after coerced promises to adhere strictly and honorably to the requirements of the day and upon thorough self-denunciation. At last you’re banished for good, with doxxing held in reserve for employ against the most incorrigibly deviationist who refuse to submit to the demands of revolutionary justice.

giphy.gif

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT