ADVERTISEMENT

It has been a strange year for rankings and predictions

iubud

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2003
The rankings, standings and ESPN bracketology are all over the place. Teams are generally halfway through the season and in their conference schedule. For most that will mean more difficulty and more strange things happening. Gonzaga at #1 will probably stay that way now they are in their conference. I will never ever ever pick them to win a title or the Final 4. They screw my bracket up every year!

We are currently an #11 seed in bracketology and on the bubble but #29 according to the Coaches and AP ranking. Illinois is in the top 25 and nearly in first place in the B1G, but listed in the group of the first four out.

OSU is tied for last in the conference with 4 straight losses, but still ranked #19 and #21, with a 4 seed in bracketology.

For anyone that cares, purdue is ranked below us in the AP and Coaches polls and slated for the last 4 (not THE Final 4) play in spots.

I predict more craziness and some teams making the NCAA that will anger the public and a number of teams shocked they didn't get in. I predict more teams than usual in the middle of the B1G this year sweating out selection Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT