ADVERTISEMENT

Israel under attack from Hamas

Israel put a within 48 hours count on it about an hour ago... If Biden is waiting till Monday to meet in the Situation Room then we must expect it to happen Monday or Tuesday...

I'm amazed that the Iranians are allowing our ships time to get into the best position to interface with Israels Iron Dome... Makes me wonder if they aren't going after them this time...

//misread my own article originally 😑//

That map seems off showing the Roosevelt still in the Med and it's Carrier Group in the Arabian Sea...

Last edited:

Just sitting back and absorbing the blows...This doesn't seem like the Israeli Way...

I'm surprised they haven't hit them first..., while Iran is getting their liquid fuel rockets ready in their silos... (they have plenty of solid fuel, shorter range missiles too but they could cause quite a mess by hitting the Iranians Before they launch...).

I'm guessing the Biden/Harris brain trust has told them we won't help them if they do any massive preemptive strikes...

At least we're finally being a little proactive:

It's about 6am over there, I would have thought that if the Iranians were going to pull the trigger they would have done it a couple of hours ago...

At least we're finally being a little proactive:

It's about 6am over there, I would have thought that if the Iranians were going to pull the trigger they would have done it a couple of hours ago...
Did I miss Iran’s Monday attack on Israel?

Did I miss Iran’s Monday attack on Israel?

No..., but evidently most of my sources did...

Taking longer wouldn't seem to be the brightest move by the Iranians. That just gives us more time to preposition forces and equipment and for the intelligence services working against the Iranians to identify targets...

Fortunately no one has yet completely replaced the evil genius we immolated in Iraq with a hellfire missle on the same street he had used to test his copper penetrator IEDs ... They have the evil covered but the genius part not so much...

Strategic brilliance doesn't seem to be a factor when looking at the Iranians but one should Never underestimate the enemy..., so maybe they are attempting to coordinate an attack there with something in the US and Europe...?

Who knows when or what will happen...

Supposedly, the Biden/Harris Administration is putting pressure on Israel to not preemptively attack... 🙄

That passive approach doesn't seem to be the best idea but in this case it may end up working in Israels favor if, in the worst case scenario, a couple of missiles get thru, they will be free to go after the Iranian Nuclear Facilities...

Looks like the Iranian backed militias are trying to get some free shots in at Al Asad with the thought that we won't retaliate for fear of inflaming the region more than it already is...

Last edited:
This :

may explain their delay in attacking...

Evidently they're attempting to beef up their Antiaircraft defense systems...
I’d wager IDF has enough experience with S.400 systems in Syria that they know how to evade them already.

The last episode in Tehran was a ground operation and not an airstrike.

S.500 systems are needed to defend border provinces, Moscow and Leningrad, from Ukraine. They won’t deploy in Iran Russia only has 3 left. (Ukraine got one of the 4 S.500 brigades that was stood up — I believe I read Crimea).

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
I’d wager IDF has enough experience with S.400 systems in Syria that they know how to evade them already.

The last episode in Tehran was a ground operation and not an airstrike.

S.500 systems are needed to defend border provinces, Moscow and Leningrad, from Ukraine. They won’t deploy in Iran Russia only has 3 left. (Ukraine got one of the 4 S.500 brigades that was stood up — I believe I read Crimea).
Actually, the strike in Tehran killing a Hamas leader was with a missile. The other stuff was misdirection probably aimed at getting Iran to overreact and go after innocent Iranians.

Actually, the strike in Tehran killing a Hamas leader was with a missile. The other stuff was misdirection probably aimed at getting Iran to overreact and go after innocent Iranians.
I’ll take your word for it.
Either way there would be enough trace evidence for competent investigators to figure it out.

Yes, the red herring search for moles would be an over reaction, for a confirmed airstrike.

Well,now we're back to it was a remotely detonated bomb... (or the Israelis may still just be screwing with the Iranians minds)... At any rate, this article covers a lot of ground and brings us somewhat up to date...

Who knows if even a third of it is accurate...

Yes, it’s still uncertain how Haniyeh was killed. I doubted the previously planted bomb story because it was complicated and uncertain and the precision missile was less complicated and more certain. However, both are plausible and the uncertainty is good for Israel. Iran has to investigate more possibilities and they have a lot of their own people they have to consider possibly involved. The operation was brilliant no matter how Haniyeh was killed.

I still think the counter attack will coordinate with Tisha B'Av.

Tisha B'Av, or the "Ninth of Av" in Hebrew, is a Jewish holiday that takes place on August 12–13, 2024. It is a day of mourning, fasting, and repentance that commemorates the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem, as well as other calamities in Jewish history.

Reactions: BradStevens
US Defense Department spokesman Kirby: “We’re as close as we’ve ever been to a Hamas-Israel ceasefire”

So after DoD warns of imminent response from Iran, now we are at a ceasefire with Hamas?

US Defense Department spokesman Kirby: “We’re as close as we’ve ever been to a Hamas-Israel ceasefire”

So after DoD warns of imminent response from Iran, now we are at a ceasefire with Hamas?

That sounds like Billions of dollars are soon to be transferred to various numbered bank accounts (which, of course, will eventually be used to finance even larger terror operations).

If the DOD had any sense at all they'd back the Israelis play to eradicate Hamas to the point that it's impossible for them to mount another operation larger than the occasional "lone wolf"... for at least another decade...

Last edited:
This is a concern:

I always thought that the EMP threat needed nuclear tech to operate... Having read a little more about it (including one article that had so much technical detail that it probably shouldn't be publicly presented online) it appears to have become "the poor man's nuke" ...

Makes one wonder (with our relatively open borders) how many might be prepositioned here already???

While a nuke would still be necessary to instantaneously knock out huge areas, these smaller non-nuclear versions delivered or prepositioned near critical infrastructure could make a real mix of both short and long term problems for anything relying on current electronic technology...

Scary stuff and a good reason to never completely rely on technology alone and have a backup plan to the backup plan...

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT